• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

just another RMT :D but hopefully a good one at that

dodohead272

ok so i was bored and it was almost midnight so i started making a team with one of my favorite 5gen pokemon
:560: Scrafty (i used beldum.org) from there i look at pokemon that had good synergy with scrafty and found ;094; Gengar, :553: Krookodile, ;442; spiritomb, ;073; Tentalcruel and ;472; gliscor

so heres the team

:560: Scrafty
moxie/intimidate
252 Hp/ 84 Atk/88 Def/ 80 Sp Def
Adament
Dragon dance
crunch
drain punch/hi jump kick
dragon claw/dragon tail

i dont know why but i really like this guy, maybe its the "i dont give a kcuf" look? anyways..... dragon dance to make him stronger and faster, payback cause he slow even with DD plus its a STAB, drain punch for healing or HJK for more damage (im leaning towards Drain punch) and finally dragon claw for more damage but dragon tail forces a switch

i really dont know if this is a good way to run him but im wanting adament with moxie, help Please?!?!?

;094; Gengar
levitate
4 Hp/ 252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spd
timid
thunderbolt
shadow ball
focus blast
explosion
pretty straight forward thunderbolt for decent damage plus to get rid of bulky waters, shadow ball for STAB and to get rid of ghost/psychic, focus blast hits steel rock dark and normal, and explosion is to just kill something if gengar is about to die

:553:Krookodile
moxie/intimidate
56 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 198 Spd
adament/ jolly
earthquake
stone edge
crunch
thunder fang

earthquake and stone edge hits just about everything in the game, crunch for STAB and to kill ghost/psychic, and thunder fang to kill water types

same thing with Scrafty im wanting to run moxie with jolly nature

;442; SPIRTOMB :D
pressure
252 Hp/ 160 Atk/ 96 Sp Def
careful
will-o-wisp
pain split
pursuit
shadow sneak

i never get bored of this guy :) will-o-wisp to burn and to keep sweepers away, pain split so act as a recovery move, pursuit to hit runners and shadow sneak to hit with priority to get around its bad speed

;73; tentacruel
clear body
252 Hp/ 120 Def/ 92 Sp Atk/ 90 Sp Def
calm
wring out
surf/ scald
toxic spikes
rapid spin

Tentacruel is my Sp Def spinning wall wring out is for switch ins that try to take advantage of tentacrule, surf is more damage but scald has that burn chance, toxic spikes to poison the other team and rapid spin to get rid of spikes and stealth rocks

;472; Gliscor/poison orb
poison heal
252 Hp/ 4 Atk/ 252 Def
impish
u-turn
knock off/facade/ice fang
roost
earthquake

My Physical wall/scouter, u-turn to hit and run, knock off to get rid of a item,facade is stronger with poison heal or ice fang to hit other gliscors and garchomps . roost to keep health if it get to low, and EQ for STAB

so thats my new team, the only problem i see with it is ice types can kill Gliscor and Krookodile and i dont think i have much depth of a type range for my attacks,

if any one has any suggestions for what to change please post them i would love to hear what other people say
thanks for leaving comments and RMT :D

Last edited:

dodohead272

this is sad still no replies :(

Infectious

<('-'<)
Run 252Atk/252Speed/4Hp on Scrafty. He has some pretty decent bulk as is, and replace payback with crunch. Adamant on Scrafty.
Also, what items are your guys using?

dodohead272

i dont really know what to run item wise, if yall have ideas please say them,

Last edited:

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Destiny bond is a better last ditch move on gengar because you are actualy guarenteed a KO where as explosion isn't since the power reduction and gengar is lacking in the physical attack stat.

Wizard of 'Cos

Hi I'm Joe
Items:
Scrafty, Spiritomb and Tentacruel-Leftovers, or Black Sludge for Tentacruel
Gengar-I'd switch Explosion for Hidden Power Fire to deal with Scizor, and then give him a Life Orb
Krookodile-Choice Band, or Life Orb

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Krokadile, choice scarf

UsernameSayWha?

Hates Hidden Power
If you want a Bulkyer Scrafty don't invest in speed. But if you want something thats gonna outrun everything, then go for speed.

pokemon123456

Super Awesome Dude
Gliscor

You can't run a Poison Heal Gliscor w/ Roost. Roost can only be taught via Gen 4 TM and Poison Heal is a DW ability, so it's impossible unless you hack one.

4DragonS4

Master!! i think...
Personally i run Lum Berry on scrafty along with drain punch for recovery so yeah, just food for thought