• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just getting back into TCG,, constructive criticism and feedback much appreciated.

Gengstar420

Pokémon Veteran
ok so it’s been a few years since I was into the TCG, maybe when Diamond and Pearl were still pretty new. I’m 28, I know I’m old so bare with me. But I am an ultra fan, I’ve been playing the games more than the TCG but both since 1997. One year after it hit the US
Anyways, I have two questions first I’d like to get the deck I’ve created some feedback, advice and overall stratesgies that may or may not work:

Pokémon cards-
x3 Poipole- HP 70, Psychic ULTRA BEAST
Move- eye opener, Peck

x2 Naganadel(evolves from Poipole) - HP 130, Psy ULTRA BEAST
Ability- Charging Up
Move- Turning Point

x1 Mr. Mime GX- HP 150, Psy
Ability- Magic Evens
Move- Breakdown
Life Trick GX(heals all damage from this poke)

Necrozma GX- HP 180, Psy
Ability- Lights End
Move- Prismatic Burn
Black Ray GX(does 100 damage to each of ur opponents pkmn GX and EX. This damage isn’t effected by weakness or resistance)

Necrozma GX Dawn Wings- HP 180, Psy
Ability-Invasion
Move- Dark Flash
Moons Eclipse GX- 180(u can use this atk if u have more prize cards than ur opponent, prevent all atks, including dmg done to this pkmn during opponents next turn)

x3 Raikou- HP 120, Electric (2 with Lost Voltage and one with Shining Body ABILITY)

x3 Mareep- HP 60, Electric
Thunder Shock

x2 Flaafy(evolves from Mareep) HP 80, Elecrtic
Signal Beam

x2 Ampharos(evolves from Flaafy) HP 140, HP 150, Electric
Ability Ampharos 1- Shocking Light
Move- Gigavolt 80 dmg
Ability Ampharos 2- Unseen Flash
Move- Split Bomb

x1 Pikachu- HP 60, Electric
Moves- Tail Whip, Electro Ball

x1 Minum- HP 70, Electric
Moves- Ditch and Draw, Electro Ball

x1Electabuzz- HP 80
Moves- Punch, Thunder Shock

Energy Cards-
x6 Psychic Energy cards
x14 Electric Energy cards

Trainer cards-
Greedy Dice - Item
Hau- Supporter
Energy Switch- Item
Timer Ball- Item
Sophocles- Supporter
x2 Prof Kukui- Supporter
Energy Retrieval- Item
Ultra Ball- Item
Beast Ball- Item
Misty’s Determination- Supporter
Underground Expedition- Supporter
N- Supporter
Fighting Fury Belt- Item
Switch- Item
Acro Bike- Item
Hustle Belt- Item
Energy Recycle System- Item
Life Herb- Item

And off all the cards I recently invested in, and the fact that I have more electric energy cards than any other, this was the best I can come up w on my own. Like I said I’m jumping back in after about a good 3-4 yrs and I xan use ALL the help, criticism, and feedback I can possibly get.
There is a local comic/board games store where they hold Pokémon games for fun and occasional tournaments and I’d love to start there and ascend into a magical journey of the Pokémon world lol jk but seriously
Friday I get my check from work and I plan on investing in a 3ds and Pokémon sun or Moon so I’m diving head first into this thing.
not new to Serebii neither, have been a memeber for years and it’s one of the first places that popped in my head when I made the decision. I have plenty of other cards and plan on getting more.

Hit me back yo and help a 28 yr old get get back on his shwifty high horse

Michael Collins

im 25 and i am avid into the games and cards so dont tell yourself you are too old, i know 40+ y/o who can kick my butt,
the best DS game out there is most defiantly heart gold soul silver, so much to explore and catch.
i actually have a youtube channel called mac daddy plays, its all about pokemon, i post about daily. i am pretty interactive with all my followers and community.

-Mike Collins