• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just Gotta: Hand Drawn Pokémon Fan Comic

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: . . . Have I not mentioned it here? I swear I did . . .

I'm working on finishing the chapter in Gotta Past. The information within it is needed to understand the next chapter of Just Gotta. So until I get that done, Just Gotta won't be updated. As for Just Mewtwo, I have had a kinda block with it because I hate the page I drew. I'm gunna draw it again and start updating as soon as I can.

I'll keep you updated on when updates will resume!

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: Thank you for understanding anyway! I only have one more page to draw and then I can start inking and editing. So hopefully we'll have it up by the end of next week or so!

In the meantime, a guest gag for you guys!

Guest Gag Strip 37

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
...whoever wrote that has a dirty mind! *burns the comic* I wish I could unsee that...

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: Heh heh, yeah, maybe. Sorry . . . Maybe you'll like these ones more!

A fan art and a gag strip! I'm about halfway through editing the Gotta Past pages. It's taking me longer than I thought but we're almost there. Sorry about the wait.

Fan Art from Wolfloner
Guest Gag Strip 38

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: Nope, it never is!

New gag strip! I'm hoping for Friday to be the big update day for Gotta Past, but nothing is really set in stone. Just depends on if I make it.

Guest Gag Strip 39

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Its is officially past friday, where's the update?
Oi sorry, just getting impatient. But take ur time, do it well.

VyeBrante

Yeah . . . sorry. My room was a mess and I couldn't really concentrate while at home to do much work. I did get more of the pages done, but not all of them. I only have like four or five left to go now though. I'll keep you posted!

VyeBrante

VyeBrante

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
Oddly enough, I had a feeling Bryan would turn out like that. :c

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
ya me too!
No offense, but Bryan definately seemed like a red shirt character!
Hilaree's right, those guys are all *******!

VyeBrante

Naomi: Yeah, a lot of readers did. I kinda figured it would be predictable.

Killer Squirtle: Nah, I don't take offense to that. I know what you mean. I do plan on doing some more flashbacks with him to develop his character a bit more, so this isn't the last we'll see of him at least. But he was kinda just put in the story to die so . . .

At least you can see it from Hillaree's point of view, so I did something right!

VyeBrante

Double posting, sorry. But wanted to make sure you knew updates for Just Gotta were back! Title page for Chapter 14 is up. Also forgot to mention here that there is a Poll in Gotta Past for who the next chapter will focus on.

Chapter 14: Torn
Gotta Past Poll

Edit: Meh, I'll edit this time. New page up!

Page 380

Edit: New Just Gotta and new Just Mewtwo! Enjoy!

Just Mewtwo: Ch. 2 Page 34
Just Gotta: Page 381

Last edit before new post: New page!

Page 382

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Uh... Is spyro jealous of Mewthree? Cuz that's what it looks like! I'd love it if that happened!

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: Eh, maybe a little. You'll see what that look was for here on the new page!

Page 383

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I agree with Shard, Spyro was totally using death glare, but was it out of jealousy or suspicioun? I'm still not sure.

VyeBrante

New pages!

Just Mewtwo: Ch. 2 Page 35
Just Gotta: Page 384

Killer Squirtle: Meh, maybe it was a mixture of both. Just mostly suspicion.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Aaaand Zubat's back on her head. How come she doesn't talk much, but has so much screen time?
Also, awesome on u for making manga references instead of anime!