• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just Gotta: Hand Drawn Pokémon Fan Comic

VyeBrante

Ha ha, she does have her stubborn side, yes. That was once her most painfully obvious trait, back in the day. I'm glad some of it translated into the comic.

I also forgot to mention here about the new Poll, so if you haven't done so yet, please vote! I just want to see if I have more boy or girl readers.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Wait-I thought only a special pokeball made from the rainbow and silver feather can catch him? [I'm a female a-course!]

VyeBrante

Uh . . . that I dont know about. So guess that doesn't apply in Just Gotta.

Just Mewtwo page!

Ch. 2 Page 31

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
LAWLZ~!! Mewtwo's so ADORABLE!!! Am I in there? o_O? >w< Hey, I have BLUE HAIR right now!! And it changes every day~!!! Sometimes I'm multi-colored!!!
And I ish a femaleh tew~ X3 Lawlz, Are you sure? I loved that line!!!
;151;

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I wish I could dye my hair blue again, but my mom won't let me. Last time the dye stained the tub.

So who's mewtwo spose to fight? Celebi? Deoxys? Dialga? ARCEUS? [Fear the dislike arrow!]

VyeBrante

New page! Sorry again for the delays.

Page 374

Killer Squirtle: Yay for weird people indeed! Blue hair would be fun for a while, I'd think, but I think if I died my hair blue I'd get sick of it quick. Mewtwo's opponent will be revealed . . . eventually. It might take some setting up to get there.

Mewmie the shiny Mew: Ha ha, I hope you like your hair! Sounds like it'd be very interesting at least. I'm glad you like Mewtwo!

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
What the apple? Is he switching their SOULS?!?!?! And I LOVe my hair~ It's so cute~!! But really, he just randomly comes up and facepalms Spy and Hil?
;151;

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
what's with all the random sound effects? Anyway... Sould switching? Maybe. I WANT BLUE HAIR!

VyeBrante

Sorry once again for scarce updates. I'm pretty annoyed with myself at this point. I did get a Just Mewtwo page up the other day and am just now getting a chance to link it here. Check it out!

Ch. 2 Page 32

Rika of Thunder: Thank you! I am glad you are enjoying it. I hope I don't disappoint you. I shall keep trying.

Mewmie the shiny Mew: Heh, I had wondered if it might look like that and it seems it does as you're not the first one to guess that. We'll just have to see if that's what it is . . .

Killer Squirtle: Meh, sound effects don't seem to be one of my specialties. Not sure what is, actually . . . But yeah, we'll find out what he did in a few pages!

Then get blue hair! Just don't do it in the bath tub . . . or something . . . yeah . . .

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
my mom says I can't get blue hair cuz It'll stain our new shower. *emo*
Anyone else finding another connection with hillarie? The whole black hole thing sounds pretty familiar.

VyeBrante

New page!

Page 375

Killer Squirtle: Well then, reside yourself to a life without blue hair.

I'm glad you are finding the black hole to be familiar! Other people did too so I'm glad that's pretty clear. Theories are going around about a connection to Hillaree, so you're not alone there either.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
w00t I'm not alone. I'm so happy!
[yesterday was my b-day]

Whooooooooooooa total mind meld O_O

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
Are the black holes created, like on purpose? For what reason...? Or are they random? I'm confusing myself.....
;151;

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: Well, Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good one.

Melding minds is always fun. Heh heh.

Mewmie the shiny Mew: They're created on purpose. They're the portals that take a person from one dimension to another. As seen in Chapter 1 and Chapter 6 of Just Gotta.

Edit: New page up! A Just Mewtwo one should be up shortly or later tonight depending on how long it takes me to do.

Page 376

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Anyone else think that lady's hair looks like celebi's antenae?

VyeBrante

Yeah, it kinda does, but that's not on purpose. The only connection between Reka and Celebi is that Celebi was one of Reka's two partners. They were friends and whatnot.

Oh, Just Mewtwo page went up earlier! Here's the link!

Ch. 2 Page 33

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I have a feeling the quiet one is dangerous, anyone with me?

VyeBrante

Sorry for the delay, everyone! I was stuck doing my dad's job while he was out of town last week and it totally ate up my free time. Here's a new page for you!

Page 377

Killer Squirtle: That could be a far assumption, yeah . . .