• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just Gotta: Hand Drawn Pokémon Fan Comic

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: Meh, Zubat just doesn't talk much. She gets so much screen time because she sits on the main character's head. She must be a panel hog!

Ha, and yeah, I love the manga a lot more than the anime. I like Red and Gold the best! Those two are cool. I'm starting to really like Ruby too though.

Well, new page! Yeah, sorry, it's late.

Page 385

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: You got a name, huh? So do I, coincidentally . . . But I guess it all is up to Hillaree and whether or not she keeps it. Heh. A cute name though.

Rozalin Wednesday: It is? I have seen it myself but . . . Anyway, another good option!

Edit: New pages up!

Just Mewtwo:Ch. 2 Page 36
Just Gotta: Page 386
Gotta Past: Mewthree's Story Part 1 Title Page

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
386 pages? DEOXYS! OH NOEZ!
Y'know, her clothes keep getting closer to her "dream" clothes... I think.

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: Do they? Hm, maybe a little. This outfit was designed quite a while ago so there was probably some of the same influences there.

Edit: New page!

Page 387

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
oh noez! The cutie stare! And wouldn't Hilarree hear spyro's thought since their brains got linked?

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: Hillaree didn't stand a chance!

They are linked but they can still have their own private thoughts. They were caught off guard before but now are able to keep stuff to themselves better.

Edit: New page!

Page 388

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
*sniff sniff* I smell a shipping opportunity. HIDE FROM THE SHIPPERS! *hides in shell*

VyeBrante

New page!

Page 389

Killer Squirtle: Ha ha, yeah, maybe a little. The new page will just add to it. People have begged for romance though, so maybe this will give them something to occupy themselves with.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
yep, definately a shippers war is starting. I'm getting the heck outta here! *rolls away*

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: War? Mm, don't know if I'd call it that just yet. There hasn't been much Hillaree shipping previously so it's not like there are two sides debating it out or anything. But then I guess it could be either a for or against this couple . . . so that might work.

But yeah, something will probably start up here. Heh.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Shippers always have a war, it doesn't matter if their shipping has proof or not! There could be Hillyro shipping >: O

VyeBrante

New page!

Page 390

Killer Squirtle: Yeah, I suppose that's true. There was one fan that put Hillaree and Pr. Evur together. There are a few guest gags about it.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
....I smell jealousy from Mewthree~
First Spyro, the everyone's favourite black cat~ XD

VyeBrante

Another new page! And we reached 350 Smack Jeeves fans, so I drew up something for it! Enjoy!

Page 391
Thank you!

Killer Squirtle: Ha ha, yeah, Mewthree might be a bit jealous . . . And I hope he's everyone's favorite black cat! He seems to get a lot of positive comments and stuff.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
And Dialga's singing again 7_7 XD
And no, i will not tell my friends.
Also all ur pics for like characters sections were taken away! And ur sig! THEY'VE EATE UR STUFF!

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: Awww . . .

But yep, Dialga is singing. And yep, the character page and the fan art page too are not currently up. I ran out of bandwith for my PhotoBucket account. I am planning on moving all the images to my website so they can be used from there, but it'll probably be a while. The bandwith will probably reset first. Heh.

Edit: And another page.

Page 392

Last edited:

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: I know . . . I already linked it . . .

And no, he was just hurt because Hillaree was hurt when Hazel pulled on her. Remember, they were linked last chapter. They feel each other's pains.