• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just Gotta: Hand Drawn Pokémon Fan Comic

VyeBrante

New page.

Page 393

Killer Squirtle: Glad I could help.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
....Wasn't Zen the one who saved Hillaree's life as a kid? Isn't that kinda an indication that he isn't gonna kill her?
Oh sure, now the time-dino starts making sense!

VyeBrante

New page for 'ya.

Page 394

Killer Squirtle: Yeah, but he's still on the other side, the side that is for the imbalance. (That'll make more sense later.) So he could still be dangerous. And just because he won't hurt Hillaree didn't necessarily mean he wouldn't hurt Celebi, but doesn't seem like he'll do that either.

Ha ha, Dialga likes to make sense every now and then too.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Lemme guess, Zen's other partner was cut off the screen? 7_7
Mesprit.... *laughing histerically*

VyeBrante

Killer Squirtle: Metagross? Yeah, seems so. He was busy fighting Celebi I guess.

Heh, glad you enjoyed it.

Edit: And here's a page for you!

Page 395

Last edited:

Jay_Gold

Crobat Trainer
Mesprit always makes me laugh. :)

VyeBrante

Whoops. A page went up yesterday. I forgot to link it here. Here it is.

Page 396

Killer Squirtle: Heh heh, well, I am glad you enjoyed it.

Jay Gold: Good. I am glad that my humor isn't funny only to me. That's something I worry about a lot.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
of course. The wings are on top of his mind. Just think what his brothers'll say when they see him!

VyeBrante

New page for you! My comment on it has a link to a new Audio Commentary on YouTube, if you are interested. If not, just enjoy the page.

Page 397

Killer Squirtle: Who wouldn't put wings as a top priority? Heh, we'll see their reaction later, so hold on tight, I guess.

VyeBrante

Whoops, forgot again to post it here. I need to stop doing that. Probably.

Page 398

Killer Squirtle: That is all that needs to be said, I suppose.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
for some reason I'm reminded of Armstrong and Rock Lee... but she's a girl... I'm scared!

VyeBrante

Whoops, another new page.

Page 399

Killer Squirtle: Rock Lee is from Naruto, right? Not sure about the other one. Barely know who Rock Lee might be . . .

Heh, she's actually supposed to be based off Aya from Fruits Basket, but I didn't do a very good job showing it.

VyeBrante

Sorry about the lack of updates! I told myself I wouldn't update again until I got some art that I owed people done. I just have one more. We should be up and running again in a couple days.

I do have a Halloween pic for you. So check it out. And a special announcement will be going up later concerning a contest. I won't be around when it becomes available to the public as I'll be at work, so stay tuned!

Happy Halloween

Killer Squirtle: Heh, I'm glad I can be predictable at times, actually. It's better than totally confusing you guys at least.

VyeBrante

Oops, here are those contest details for you. Written entries are allowed along with art, just in case you don't read it because you can't draw.

Just Gotta Contest

Killer Squirtle: Ha ha, glad you approve!

VyeBrante

Okay, I have given myself comic making back! Yay! So I made a Gotta Past page first. A Just Gotta page should be on the way soon. I hope sometime tonight, but can't be sure.

Mewthree's Story Part 1, Page 1