• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just In Time: Mysteleven II

You're Just In Time!
As part II of the Mysteleven series, I bring you something that, after a little research, is really a mash-up of styles I've done before but, you know, better and more streamlined. Read on.

First order of business is the global rules:
Global Mysteleven Rules said:
I've written extensive rules before, but I can't expect anything from '06 to hold any weight nowadays. Let's not resurrect any dinosaurs and keep the rules and jargon at a minimum, but I reserve the right to add rules when needed as well as the right to reference old Face-off terms where necessary.

Thread-specific Rules:
This Face-off will be conducted in a modified triple hurt/heal format. That is, under normal circumstances, you get to x3 Heal and x3 Hurt once a post. The spin on it is not what you post but when. The value of your post, when counted in the tally, doubles if the last digit in the timestamp of the post above you is one minute lower than yours. Suppose I post a x3 Hurt/Heal at 03:11PM. To get a doubled hurt/heal, the next poster must post at XX:X2, his or her chain time. Time zone does not matter. Just post at chain times like 12:22, 9:52, or 1:02 to get the bonus. When you post, use x3 since you can’t be sure your timing will be right, but feel free to edit if you do hit the right time. Also, this effect chains. If the post above you had x6 Hurt/Heal, yours will be x12 Hurt/Heal if you hit the right minute. The round can end quickly if the chain goes on long enough. Any questions?
Note: you don't have to wait until your chain time. It may be more to your benefit to post at another time.

This style is experimental, so starting round values may vary in the future.
Round 1-Emerald Key Items
Acro Bike-44
Claw Fossil-44
Devon Scope-44
Eon Ticket-44
Go-Goggles-44
Mach Bike-44
Meteorite-44
Pokéblock Case-44
Root Fossil-44
Soot Sack-44
Wailmer Pail-44