• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just one more...

Bulk

Jibacoil @ ???
{} Magnet Pull
~ Calm
- Thunder Wave
- Thunder Bolt
- Electrolevitate
- HP Grass

Starmie @ ???
{} Natural Cure
~ Modest
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Recover

Erureido @ ???
{} Humble Heart
~ Adamant
- Leaf Blade
- Scissor Cross
- Psycho Cutter
- Stone Edge

Kaburaisu @ ???
{} Sand Veil
~ Jolly
- Sandstorm
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

Snorlax @ Leftovers
{} Immunity
~ Adamant
- Curse
- Return
- Earthquake
- Rest

That's my team so far. Not bad, imo. Covers quite alot of stuff. I just need one more Pokemon to fill the gap. I also have a few questions.

Are Skarm and Blissey considered Uber? If so, I don't want them.
I was thinking about a ghost but it doesn't seem too promising and gives 3/6 a large Bug weakness, would that be bad?

You're also welcome to comment on any of the Pokemon in my team so far. BTW, I havent' actually built this team yet (par Snorlax) it's just me planning.

I dont think Electrolevitate is a fab move for Jibacoil. Im not saying that it isnt useful, but one of the main reasons for levitate is to switch into Earthquakes, and electrolevitate cannot be in affect when you switch in. You may want to use Hidden Power Steel, or Mirror Shot or Luster Cannon if you want to keep HP Grass.

Crunch would be better on Snorlax than Earthquake imo.

And Skarmory and Blissey are not considered uber. Blissey was close to being uber, Skarmory is awesome, but still quite far from uber.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

D/P RMTs shouldn’t be allowed yet and this is the ADV RMT section, not D/P.

Skarmory is probably gonna downgraded to BL since everything has a supereffective move against it now.

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Erureido @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Psycho Cutter
- Blade Test / Brick Break / Focus Punch / Rock Slide
This thing can also learn Earthquake , Stone Edge , Return and Aerial Ace for an attacking move or if you like it Thunder Wave and Will-o-Wisp as status inflicters.

Kaburaisu @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw / ShadowClaw / Crunch
- Swords Dance
- Rock Slide / Aerial Ace / Crunch / Fire Fang / Brick Break / Shadow Claw

I don't have any experience with D/P ( waiting for US version to come ) but I've thought of these sets. Don't know how this works out in the new system.

Bulk

Yes, I realise this is primaliy D/P but considering we have movesets, know the difference between physical/special and base stats, surely we should already be preparing? D/P Online is going to be huge and you've got to be ready. Plus, the D/P forums don't have a RMT section yet.

But I can see your point so I will simply ask one question. Do you think Sheimi is going to be considered Uber? Mew, Celebi and Jirachi aren't but that's due to movepool. Sheimi seems to have a decent movepool so would that make it Uber? Just curiouse.

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Sheimi isn't going to be considered Uber. Its standard set is going to look something like this I think :

Sheimi @ Leftovers
Calm / Bold nature
- Leech Seed
- Seed Flare / Magical Leaf / Energy Ball
- Aromatherapy
- Grasswhistle

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Mew is considered Uber. Celebi and Jirachi are debatable, but aren’t in Netbattle. Sheimi is just Celebi without the Psychic typing. Its movepool isn’t scary enough for it to be banned.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
What's with people and their eyesight?

Bulk

What's with people and their eyesight?
Huh?

And thanks, I'm workign on it now. I think I've got a vague idea what'll I'll go for. Cheers.