• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just One Of The Geysers! (307)

phanpycross

God-king
I really miss original battlegrounds like this tbh, Gyms have been kinda bland looking since DP IMO, The last diffrent battlefield I can remember was brycen in BW :/

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow I liked how geysers played a role here especially when one blasted Team Rocket away ha ha. Corphish defeating Brawly's Machop was cool and I was glad that Ash finally won the Knuckle badge. :D

Gillachu

Banned
I don't get why Ash didn't use Taillow again against Brawly's team. He had an advantage against Machop and Hariyama after all. :mad:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I don't get why Ash didn't use Taillow again against Brawly's team. He had an advantage against Machop and Hariyama after all. :mad:

I guess Ash just wanted to go with Corphish cuz he was new and needed the experience, and Treecko cuz he was stronger than Taillow. ^^

I was glad that we saw geysers have a big part in this Gym since it added a whole new realm of strategy which I adored. Glad Ash won his badge.

Zamin

This episode was kinda boring, episodes that are just about a battle can be dull, I prefer storylines. Anyway, it was nice for Ash to get another badge.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
At least Ash finally won his Gym battle with Brawly. Treecko and Corphish really battled well too. I loved how Team Rocket managed to end up in the Secret Base and started eating everything.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was slightly vexing that the Muro Gym rematch was relocated to the sea cave instead of happening in Muro Town itself, but the battle between Satoshi and Touki was still awesome. Shinobu being present was neat and even though Heigani lost to Hariteyama, at least Kimori managed to get even with Hariteyama.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wonder now if the Muro Gym rematch happened at the cavern due to Touki wanting the advantage that the unique terrain provided him, in which case that makes Satoshi's win here even more impressive since he conquered Touki's team in unfamiliar ground.

Daizy

I call you honey
This episode was kinda boring, episodes that are just about a battle can be dull, I prefer storylines. Anyway, it was nice for Ash to get another badge.

Yup I thought that Ash vs Brawly was boring too because we'd seen them battle before and I don't like rematches. But Ash winning the Knuckle Badge was wayyyy overdue.

This is a great gym battle, even though I would have liked to see more of Treecko vs Hariyama. I loved the setting with the geysers, and for once we don't get Team Rocket interruptions. Corphish did amazing here too which I love to see. Weird that Ash didn't use Taillow.