1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Just one quick question....

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by pharaohguy530, May 19, 2006.

1. pharaohguy530

pharaohguy530 The one and only.

that mods are free to close, if it doesn't belong here.
    Can the japenese green work with the english version of Pokemon Stadium?
    And other thing...what would happen if I tried to trade with English Blue and Japenese Green?
    Thanks for the help.

2. RaZoR LeAf

RaZoR LeAf Night Terror

As far as I know there's no problem trading between the different language gameboy games. I don't know about stadium though.

3. The Organizer

The Organizer Banned

I dont think there would be a problem with different launguaged games with stadium, but i dont have a jap and a english game so i cant test tradeing or staduim.

4. Mega Trickster

Mega Trickster Blargagh blargh

Trading = fine

Console games are all region protected. So any attempt at doing so would fail. The only exception to the region protection rule console-wise is the Gameboy Player for the Game Cube.

5. Trooper Guy

Trooper Guy Lost in history...

How come you can't trade between Jp green and Eng blue? I tried ages ago, and no dice.

Yes, offtopic i know. So sue me. In relation to the question, i should imagine so.

6. pharaohguy530

pharaohguy530 The one and only.

1st thing, Lippy Drizzle, she said you could trade with Green (Jap) to Blue (Eng).
    Thanks everyone. Now this can be closed.

7. Moonlight.

Moonlight. Well-Known Member

IIRC, you CAN'T trade between games of different languages in the 1st and 2nd gens. I remember trying it a couple o years ago.

8. Trooper Guy

Trooper Guy Lost in history...

That is what i assumed, as i actually TRIED to trade, but like i said, a no go.