• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just Ordered a Nintendo Ds with Animal Crossing.

Doned

So, For 180$ canadian, I just ordered a Titanium DS with animal crossing included. I am New to Nintendo DS, and plan to get Wifi the next time I go to walmart. Probaly next weekend. The reason I made this topic is to ask:

Tips for Animal crossing.
Or if anyone from serebii could mentor me in animal crossing (teach me the advanced things and Do's and Dont's) The reason is because I would like to meet a fellow Serebii member and actually get to know them while learning from an experienced player. If anyone is interested post or Pm and we could set up a date and time (maximum 13 days ahead?) When I get the Wifi and the DS/Game.

snorlax4eva

Hive Trainer
Well I am not all that good( but I am pretty good) at ACWW. I have a few tips for you:
Sign-up on www.nookbay.com for selling and buying things.
Get a rich friend.
Plant foreign fruit for Bells.
Sell items people want on Nookbay.
Gather as much stuff as you can when you are beginning.
Buy something to hold items when you begin.

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
DOs:
Get wi-fi set up
get foreign fruit and make your town into an orchard.
pick weeds
Form a hybrid garden (look on next DO for website that tells you what) they fetch high in the Wi-fi market

DON'Ts:
Time travel (change the clock so you reach other days)
Timetravel with the animal crossing phone (do it with the ds clock if you HAVE to do it)

Okay that is ALL I can think of.

Welcome to Animal crossing wild world.

Doned

THank you all. My Ds Shipping was delayed but its guarnteed monday now ~.~

Why would I want to timetravel, pika_power?
And what is a Hybrid garden?

Thanks for the tips everyone.