• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just sayin' hi

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
Yeah, I'm new here and I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm into pokemon, anime, sports, and open to new experiences. I can't find anyone whose interested in pokemon where I live so I'm really glad to be here.

Mimori Kiryu

Welcome to SPPf. Glad you've joined! ^^ You'll find plenty of stuff to talk about here.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=114058 <~Go here to sign up for an 'adopter' to show you around the forums, if you like. ^^ I'm also on the list as an adopter, so PM me if you would like me to adopt you.

You'll do fine here, because you seem really intelligent. :D

E

Ethereal

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Be sure to read the rules, follow them the best you can, read the stickies and such, and I'm sure you'll have fun here.

PM me if you need help with anything. :)

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Welcomes to the forums ^ ^ PM me if you need help or want to be friends <3

Aptenodytes

Welcome to SPPF! Glad to see that you don't talk with chat speak. If you need any help around the forums, or if you need a friend, feel free to PM me.