• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just saying hello and something else..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Hello there boys and girls of the forums. I have been here since August 2006. But ever since late 2012, i have been more and more inactive. I was first known as JeroenEon. Then i got my name changed from some of the admins back in 2008.

Between 2006 and beyond, i have met great members. From the silly Threads until the funniest and pointless/spammy ones. I still remember here when Serebii.net got hacked in 2007, meeting people who trolled the forums with multiple accounts, etc. I was even a Newbie back then!

So, i want to thank you all and my friends for the fun times and great memories here on Sppf. But i still hang around from time to time in the Misc and Video Game Discussion Boards. But not as active like the old times.

I am still in to Pokémon and it's games. Oddly enough, i haven't touched my Platinum copy since today. And never buyed the recent ones. I'm mostly on PS3 (Soon PS4) and PC. But Pokémon X/Y have revived me! Especially the Fire Starters, Skiddo and its evo, Gogoat!
-----
Also, i just want to say hello and introduce myself... again! Hello, my name is Jerre. I am into Pokémon since 1997. I played first Pokémon Red in that same time period. Until 2005. i founded Serebii.net. Where i was looking for some Ruby/Sapphire information (Heck even the remakes are out now!) Then in 2006. I registered myself and met some great members and other things. The fun was about to start for me! So i went everyday on the forums to discuss on several topics. Mostly the Pokémon ones and the ones from the Video Game Discussion. Last year, i even submitted a Thread where i shown my Traditional/Digital Pokémon works. My hobbies are drawing and gaming. Mostly 1st person shooters like TF2, CSS, CoD and other. Well, that's all i have to say.

~Sincerely, Jerre

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You.. I like you. Welcome to the circus!
Read the rules, have some fun and throw me a PM if you have any questions regarding pretty much anything, capiche?

Status
Not open for further replies.