• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just saying hello

Antyself

Just practicing my posting here. Hi, I'm new here although I've had my account for a few months now. I've been a bit too shy to actually post anything so now I'm sending one out now. I hope to make a few friends here and work my way out of the little bubble of comfort I have. I love pokemon, by the way.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

If you ever have any questions, or just need someone to talk to, send me a PM :)

What is your favourite Pokémon?

emogirl

Panda-chan.
Congrats on coming out of the shell! :D It took me years. You'll make plenty of friends and find plenty of people to talk to as soon as you start posting a bit. Have fun in the forum world, young grasshopper. :p

Antyself

Thanks :) This place seems like a very friendly environment. Also, my favorite pokemon has been Swampert ever since I first saw it.

Antyself

Water types are always awesome :) So what do I do to get started here? Any recommendations on where to begin?

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Water types are always awesome :) So what do I do to get started here? Any recommendations on where to begin?

I'd join a clan. There's a link to a good one in my signature. There, you can meet new people, battle, trade, and have a good time. If you're interested in trading, check out the trade forum.

emogirl

Panda-chan.
I dunno, I just browse and find something that interests me. o.o I'm perfectly good without a clan, tried it, and they're...just not for me I guess. Plenty of people are in one though.
Personally, I like misc. and games.

Antyself

Alright thanks you guys :D You two are really helpful, I think I'll try the clan for now and see how well it goes over :p

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hello and Welcome to Serebii! :)
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here