• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just saying hello

Antyself

Just practicing my posting here. Hi, I'm new here although I've had my account for a few months now. I've been a bit too shy to actually post anything so now I'm sending one out now. I hope to make a few friends here and work my way out of the little bubble of comfort I have. I love pokemon, by the way.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

If you ever have any questions, or just need someone to talk to, send me a PM :)

What is your favourite Pokémon?

emogirl

Panda-chan.
Congrats on coming out of the shell! :D It took me years. You'll make plenty of friends and find plenty of people to talk to as soon as you start posting a bit. Have fun in the forum world, young grasshopper. :p

Antyself

Thanks :) This place seems like a very friendly environment. Also, my favorite pokemon has been Swampert ever since I first saw it.

Antyself

Water types are always awesome :) So what do I do to get started here? Any recommendations on where to begin?

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Water types are always awesome :) So what do I do to get started here? Any recommendations on where to begin?

I'd join a clan. There's a link to a good one in my signature. There, you can meet new people, battle, trade, and have a good time. If you're interested in trading, check out the trade forum.

emogirl

Panda-chan.
I dunno, I just browse and find something that interests me. o.o I'm perfectly good without a clan, tried it, and they're...just not for me I guess. Plenty of people are in one though.
Personally, I like misc. and games.

Antyself

Alright thanks you guys :D You two are really helpful, I think I'll try the clan for now and see how well it goes over :p

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hello and Welcome to Serebii! :)
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here