• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just saying hey

that1dude12

Just wanted to stop here and say hello I recently made my account but never posted so i figured I would start here and just kinda introduce myself. I started play Pokemon in gen I with Red and I took some time off starting at gen IV but now i started picking it back up with black. Now my current goal is to catch every pokemon and maybe also start getting a little competitive over wifi so can't wait to starting getting more active.

The_Shadow

Mythology Enthusiast
Good that there's another one in the forums. But i must ask you, because of your avatar, is Arcanine your favorite Pokémon? Or am I guessing seriously wrong and just look at your avatar?

LJNIC

Gandalf the Grey
Welcome to the forums! :)

that1dude12

Yeah Arcarnine is my favorite never really known why just something about it that makes me like it and thank you both for the welcome

The_Shadow

Mythology Enthusiast
When you look in the pokédex, Arcanine is mentioned in it's species as: Legendary Pokémon.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.