1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

just some things...

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by PokeMasta, Nov 7, 2005.

1. PokeMasta

PokeMasta Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  2. Electabuzz

Electabuzz Normal Coordinator

I've seen these before...I'm not sure if you were the one who did these...but I know I've seen them before. o_O

3. mau

mau Well-Known Member

hehe...
    i liked them, but what is the first thing?

4. Flygon

Flygon Guest

The overworld pokemon were made by Coronis...

EDIT- Now I'm seeing things that belong to the Spriter's Resource and Pokesho... not sure if they want credit because I can't read the context on Pokesho, mainly because it is in Japanese, and I am too lazy to check SR.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2005
  5. Scizor King

Scizor King Scizor owns you.

Nice, but PLEASE give credit man.

6. PokeMasta

7. Listen, not giving credit is kinda like stealing. And you "ripped" them, not "made". If you made them, you actually done it from nothing. But it's obvious that you made it using sprite sheets.

8. PokeMasta

Hello... Earth to Grimdour... I had already put up the credit...

9. bass_forte

bass_forte Guest

Certainly seems like you were extremely unhappy to give credit. S/he was merely pointing out why it's criminal to be so.

10. Pikafirefight

Pikafirefight Well-Known Member

stealing and not giving credit makes baby jesus cry, good work on cutting and pasting

erm, it has an english translation button at the top of each page

11. Flygon

Flygon Guest

Oy, does it? I didn't think it would appear in English.

12. PokeMasta

No its just annoying when everybody points it out. and nothing is from Pokesho.
    CAN YOU PLEASE JUST TALK ABOUT THE SPRITES!!!!!

13. Scizor King

Scizor King Scizor owns you.

CALM DOWN. You gave credit to the spriters resource. Give credit to the actual people who ripped them. But overall, the sprites are fine.

14. PokeMasta

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  15. Flygon

Flygon Guest

Some things...
    First off, Officer Jenny DEFINITLY is from Pokesho. Can't deny it. Next, the third image is not showing up. And third, the Pokemon Center doesn't show much effort. It looks as if you just cut and pasted lots of stuff together. Specially the main part with Nurse Joy. That most definitly came from the Pokemon League.