• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

just some things...

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited:

Electabuzz

Normal Coordinator
I've seen these before...I'm not sure if you were the one who did these...but I know I've seen them before. o_O

F

Flygon

The overworld pokemon were made by Coronis...

EDIT- Now I'm seeing things that belong to the Spriter's Resource and Pokesho... not sure if they want credit because I can't read the context on Pokesho, mainly because it is in Japanese, and I am too lazy to check SR.

Last edited by a moderator:

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
G

Grimdour the Rampager

Listen, not giving credit is kinda like stealing. And you "ripped" them, not "made". If you made them, you actually done it from nothing. But it's obvious that you made it using sprite sheets.

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello... Earth to Grimdour... I had already put up the credit...

B

bass_forte

PokeMasta said:
Okay. God...
Certainly seems like you were extremely unhappy to give credit. S/he was merely pointing out why it's criminal to be so.

Pikafirefight

stealing and not giving credit makes baby jesus cry, good work on cutting and pasting

Flygon said:
The overworld pokemon were made by Coronis...

EDIT- Now I'm seeing things that belong to the Spriter's Resource and Pokesho... not sure if they want credit because I can't read the context on Pokesho, mainly because it is in Japanese, and I am too lazy to check SR.
erm, it has an english translation button at the top of each page

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
bass_forte said:
Certainly seems like you were extremely unhappy to give credit. S/he was merely pointing out why it's criminal to be so.

No its just annoying when everybody points it out. and nothing is from Pokesho.
CAN YOU PLEASE JUST TALK ABOUT THE SPRITES!!!!!

Scizor King

Scizor owns you.
CALM DOWN. You gave credit to the spriters resource. Give credit to the actual people who ripped them. But overall, the sprites are fine.

PokeMasta

Kick ***!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited:
F

Flygon

Some things...
First off, Officer Jenny DEFINITLY is from Pokesho. Can't deny it. Next, the third image is not showing up. And third, the Pokemon Center doesn't show much effort. It looks as if you just cut and pasted lots of stuff together. Specially the main part with Nurse Joy. That most definitly came from the Pokemon League.