• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just started Leaf green!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
Hey all i just started up leaf green because i was missing the 1st gen, kanto, ive played and beat all of the games but decided to start the underdog of the two, fire red/leaf green. I actually found a website where i can save and load my game so i play on my computer, its pretty awsome.

So i chose my usual,(Charmander) and pretty much beasted everything in my way up until LT. Surge, Just with My starter ive beat brock, with (Metal claw) ive beat misty because i was like 9 lvls higher then her starmie.

Im really loving this charmander because I soft resetted until i got a timid one, wich fortunately has 31 ivs in speed ;D and a good amount in sp attack

For my second pokemon to join the team, days later lol was a lvl 5 jolly magikarp ;) i basically kept catching them until i found a jolly one, his iv's in defenses are horrible but he got 31 in speed and 29 in attack so i was like what the hell? =P

I plan on catching a magnemite when ever i get the chance, it would be a nice combo with my other 2 pokes, since they are both flying, i also am not to sure of the other 3 pokemon to get i was think along the lines of

Aerodactyl
Kabutops
Starmie
Lapras
Victreebell
Venomoth
Tentacruel

Not sure wich ones i want yet but these looks pretty nice..

Anyways tell me what you think!

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I wouldn't get another water type if you have Gyarados (or will have), but from that list, Victreebell would be kinda cool.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
I think we have a forum for Leaf Green, because it is a 3rd gen game and not a 1st gen game.

Status
Not open for further replies.