• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just Waiting On A Friend (234)

When it showed that Lokoko had no reflection, for some reason I thought she was going to turn out to be a vampire.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Lokoko was pretty tbh; I don't blame Brock for falling in love with her. Too bad she was just an illusion created by the lonely Ninetales. I loved seeing the old mansion setting as well as Team Rocket's various antics throughout the episode. I felt really bad for Ninetales and I really wish that Brock had captured it instead of leaving it all alone.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Lokoko was pretty and I felt so incredibly sad for Ninetales and how long it had waited for its master even tho he never came back since he had died. This was probably Johto's saddest episode to me. :(

Gillachu

Banned
Ninetales was perfect for Brock lol. I do think he should've captured it to replace Vulpix's empty slot. Meh...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ninetales was perfect for Brock lol. I do think he should've captured it to replace Vulpix's empty slot. Meh...

I did think that Brock catching him would've been an interesting conclusion, but at the same time I think Brock's team was kind of neglected, so Ninetales might've ended up the same way. ^^;

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This was a pretty interesting and creepy episode. Ninetails sure was mysterious and I liked the plot and the backstory of the episode. 10/10

JudySpell

Banned
The mansion's lonely Ninetales had such a tragic past and I thought that his flashback was one of the show's saddest moments. 6.5/10

Kdude146

This is honestly one of the best episodes in late Johto I love the overall story. The part where Team Rocket finds out they where eating leaves was priceless. :D

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Oh wow, this Ninetales episode was one of my favorites. The plot was cool and so different from all the other Johto fillers, it just feels like it was taken right out of Kanto. I liked Lokoko especially.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Now that I look back on this episode, I would say "mysteriously disappeared" would be 4Kids' way of saying the servants, etc. died

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was pleasant to see Takeshi get this episode to himself, even if the mansion's Kyuukon had created the illusion of Rokoko. I liked how Satoshi and Kasumi began feeling suspicious of Rokoko, and I didn't think that the Rocket-dan's theft attempt was needed since Kyuukon's past was more fascinating.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I'm glad Ninetales was able to go free, but I wonder exactly what it was that her trainer died of. The fact that none of the servants ever told her he was dead was odd.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kyuukon's fate at the end of the episode seemed mysterious to me since we saw it depart the mansion, yet I couldn't tell if it simply left the area, or if it left the world of the living.

Daizy

I call you honey
Even with all the depressing emotions in the episode it kinda fell flat because the first half was so predictable. We did get some nice lore on how the old Poke Balls work though and Ninetales was mysterious.

We don't often get episodes with such a mysterious setting but I loved the old Japanese style mansion location since it made this episode seem more refined. I really felt bad for the lonely Ninetales though since it would never be able to reunite with its dead master, so its decision to leave the mansion at the end of the episode felt really somber since it would never really get closure.

Jnmisty

Well, with this episode, Brock should have been asking his dad a lot of questions about his ancestry when he was back in Pewter City before heading to Hoenn. I mean the guy in the painting is almost a splitting image of him. Plus in some ways, Brock should have apologized to Ash and Misty about what happened. Yes he was under an illusion created by Ninetails, but he didn’t act like his normal self.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I never really considered if Takeshi was supposed to be related to the master of the mansion: I think I simply assumed that the two characters looked similar based on coincidence, not blood relation.

Poor Ninetales, I wonder what happened to its owner, they never really explained that.