• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just wanted to say Hi.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
I will mostly be lurking.

I started playing with Emerald, got Fire Red after that, and then Ruby and Sapphire to complete the Dex and get a second starter.

Started with the Mudkip starter, got Quilava when I reached 200, don't know why I picked that one.

Will be getting Diamond and a DS when D/P are released over here in English (living in sweden).

Only got one shiny so far, a Vileplume. But carry a lot of Ultraballs incase I should run across more.

Um, yeah.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
Have fun here, I'm sure you'll love it as so far you seem to be doing well.

Trooper Guy

Lost in history...
Hey, welcome to the forums. Remember to have fun here! (as cheesy as that sounds) :D

Hello! Do everything my good friend Comis Patrouns said! LOL. And Pm me for a help or a friend dont be afraid im on alot here.

your welcome get used to them there are alot of New people everyday. The site gross masivily like a Muks Stomach! (Good connection)

The Awesome 1

WOAH you found a shiney?!
i had one on gold version.
IT was a blue corsola!!

Umbreon is best

Umbreon Trainer
Hi and welcome read the rules and stuff and if you want i can make you a trainer card

Reaload

Welcome to the forums! Have fun! True, I haven't been here a long time, but in the time I have been here (including the time I lurked before I registered), I've noted that this seems like a pretty good collection of people.

Krishnath

Dragon Lord
WOAH you found a shiney?!
i had one on gold version.
IT was a blue corsola!!

I actually didn't realize it was shiny until I had almost fainted it. I caught it as an oddish on Route 120, used a couple of rare candies to get it to evolve, and then I decided to evolve it again with a leaf stone because I had already used up the one sunstone in the game (Emerald).

Hi and welcome read the rules and stuff and if you want i can make you a trainer card

Go right ahead, my current team consists of a level 83 Mewtwo, a level 84 Rayquaza, a level 90 Marshtomp (male), a level 64 Sableeye (male) and a level 91 Linoone (female). I am currently leveling a female Skarmory (level 43 so far).

The Sableeye and Mewtwo can pretty much beat the elite four by themselves now.