• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just watched Diamond and Pearl

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I didn't really watch all the first three eps of the dub and I don't think I'm ever going to because I already know that Paul (Shinji) would have said a lot of trash regrading Ash and Pokemon in general (sorry if I'm being dramatic, but I just don't like Paul for his attitude)

However, I did see the opening theme and I wasn't too impressed because the theme had no rhythm and the lyrics were either confusing or cheesy.

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I didn't really watch all the first three eps of the dub and I don't think I'm ever going to because I already know that Paul (Shinji) would have said a lot of trash regrading Ash and Pokemon in general (sorry if I'm being dramatic, but I just don't like Paul for his attitude)

What?

That's pretty dumb, especially as Paul only appears for about 15 minutes of the whole 1 hour and a half episode....

Yoshikin

Yoshi with a Nyasuu
Well, THe pokemon Anime is pretty better in my way, pilpup sounds like that becuase Its just like rowan's assistants said: Selfish, and spoiled. But its funny how they made Dawn just like ash. heh. But really, how can poikachu beat up Regice, and still can't beat an Elekid? unless it knows volt absorb then how?

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I also didn't watch all three eps but then again I wouldn't be able to stomach all of it.

- Dawn's voice is good but after 15 mins it started to get annoying.
- Pochama's english voice is what really killed me; it's so high-pitched that it
almost made me cry.
- Still hating Ash's voice.
- Pual's voice made me hate him even more then I already did.
- Rowan's (or how ever it's spelled) voice is fine the only that gets me is how
rude he is sometimes. :/

Cenzo

Red: True Master

dman_dustin

But Pikachu beat Regice. It has beat a lot of other Pokémon so why did it lose and do worse against Elekid than Electivire?

Regice lost because Brandon barely caught it, Most of the time Pokemon is all strategy. Take a game version of pokemon like at level 5 and take it into the anime where it's an inexperiened pokemon, if a trainer is smart enough he can easily beat other strong pokemon bu strategy

alzzy126

GOLDEN SHINX
Dawn's Voice Sucks And Is So Not Kairi Of Digimon Xd

Chimchar is awesome (CURRENTLY WATCHING ON YOUTUBE AS I LIVE IN OZ)

Piplup sounds a little like jigglypuffs voice actor if you listen carefully

OMG LOL i was listning to ash and Pauls battle at 4 in the morning and i thought the pokedex said Scriatches Balls when ash looked up chimchar on the dex LOL

Last edited: