• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

JUst wonderin..

LucienKaftan

Aspiring author.
If it could be any pokemon to be my starter, I'd pick Drifloon.

But if it was only the "traditional" starters, Treecko would be mine!

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I'd get a Totodile, then I'd go around the world building an awesome team. And then I'd finally go on a search for the Legendaries, and try to catch all of the Legendaries.

TeamJohtoChris

Hero of Littleroot
Well if you wanna think about it logically... No. It would not be that great to have real, living Pokemon. The answer as to why? Greed. Like in Pokemon there is always the evil team... now imagine that only 10x worse. Every Arsonist would have a Houndoom with Sunny Day + Flamethrower ready to fire at your house. Every pedophile would have a Hypno to lull their prey to sleep. Rapists would have Tangela ;D. Robbers would have Weavile. Just imagine all of the turmoil :O!

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
BAHA! Good point! Ah you're a genius

Cutty

Forever now
^Well, don't forget. If there were bad people who would abuse pokemon for bad purposes, there would also good people w/ good pokemon.

Prolly the authorities will make a strict law like laws of having a gun in real life.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Well if you wanna think about it logically... No. It would not be that great to have real, living Pokemon. The answer as to why? Greed. Like in Pokemon there is always the evil team... now imagine that only 10x worse. Every Arsonist would have a Houndoom with Sunny Day + Flamethrower ready to fire at your house. Every pedophile would have a Hypno to lull their prey to sleep. Rapists would have Tangela ;D. Robbers would have Weavile. Just imagine all of the turmoil :O!

The Officer Jennys would come and save us! That or a ten-year-old kid with a Pikachu.

Thank you for all the posts! Ehm. I should have clarified, you can choose any pokemon except for legendaries.=P annnd I was indeed asking If you thought it'd be cool to have a world like the anime's, but if you want to dicate the world by all means go ahead and talk about that too! :D *sorry for any mis spells, on an Itouch

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

I'd have a fire team, with a back up Castform and Alakazam for my own Weather and Transporting needs. Although there would probaly be a mass weather confusion with everyone using Sunny Day, Rain dance, Hail etc. for there own needs of winning a pokemon battle like the Solarbeam + Sunny Day or Thunder + Rain dance combo.

Anyway, I'd start with Growlithe.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
most as in all wild pokemon usually stay away from city's as they don't like people all that much, and there's trainer's so the trainer's and the evil organization's would kind of even each-other out so not to much would happen and everything would end up being decided by pokemon battle, police officer's would probably have there own pokemon, same with the swat, military and special force's. in the end to assume that the worst would happen is kind of like bad karma, and beside's Pokemon are like animals with special power's, and most animals usually leave us allow to do there own thing. so ask yourself why would pokemon want to attack us? what would they have to gain?

P.S. answer nothing because by the end of the day they'll just return to the wild for supper and not bother to come back because there is no reason for them to attack us to begin with, aka we have nothing they want.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Here's a second thought, what about gym? everything u do, u include your Pokemon

Indragon

Back in the USSR
^What do you mean Gyms? Are you talking about opening up Gyms or what? You'll have to find some other way to get a paycheck though, unless you're really strong and can mug all your gym challengers XD

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Gym class at high school! for people, but your allowed to use your Pokemon

Indragon

Back in the USSR
^Oh, gym class XD. Hmmm, now I wonder if that'd get a bit outta hand...