• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just wondering....

turtle twig

We are relatively close to the Sinnoh League (one more contest, one more gym, grand festival). Ash just had a really big battle big Paul, which he lost unfortunately. Will Ash actually battle Paul again in the league, so soon after? And is it likely Ash could beat Paul, or are we waiting another two seasons for that (it took 5 years before Ash beat Gary). And thoughts?

loonatic

Smart and sneaky
I think there is no question that Ash will battle Paul sometime during the Sinnoh League. That battle is what the entire Sinnoh saga has been building up to in my opinion.

STICKTOPIA

ash will beat paul in the sinnoh league. he already lost to paul three times. he cannot afford to lose again.

turtle twig

I'm just wondering if they will have another two episode battle between Ash and Paul (if it turns out to be that big) so soon after the last one.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
I'm just wondering if they will have another two episode battle between Ash and Paul (if it turns out to be that big) so soon after the last one.

of couse it will be and they will probly turn it into an hour long special, but they always have the rival battles be longer then the usual time, sometimes it goes into 3 episodes, but ends right at the beginging...

plus we got the glactic arc that will be appearing shortly soon...i hope...and that will take a long time...i hope...better be longer then the one for groudon and kyogre...that was a sad arc...

so by the time they get to all of those very important episodes ware all the truths will be desided it would have been long enough...

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
he will fight paul in the league almost definitely and its not really that soon after if hes going walk from one end of the region to other then have a gym battle and watch a festival and sit through a weeks grand festival and then walk to the sinnoh league then actually have to battle him.

Vernikova

Champion
It's certain that Ash will battle Paul in the Sinnoh League. The only reason that the writers had Ash battle Paul at this point was to show where Ash is compared to Paul right now in a 6-on-6 battle. That would then lead to Ash training harder to prepare for the Sinnoh League and more importantly for Paul.