• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Just wondering

aVoid

What happened between 2007 and now; the Wi-Fi chat is much less active. New site? Not much people play Pokemon anymore? Some new feature I am not aware of?

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
2007 was just as wifi had come out, it was a big deal then. now it's only the hardcore players who still use it really. it always gets busier just as a new game comes out but slumps back down a couple of months after

aVoid

ah I see. I thought everyone stopped because of the "shoddy battle" application. No one buying the game, just battle with the program.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
that probably didn't help, but it wouldn't be the main reason. i don't think most people are aware that program exists, so

aVoid

that probably didn't help, but it wouldn't be the main reason. i don't think most people are aware that program exists, so

You mean that it still exits? I mean, people are talking more about Pokemon Online more than Shoddy. From what I see.