• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Justice League: Martial Law (A DC Comics RP, Rated M) Discussion Thread

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Kamotz said:
DVB said:
Due to the large amount of players in the RP and the chance to help revive the RP threads, I would like to request a Discussion Thread in order for the posting to be easier maintained and flow be held consistent. Please and thank you!

Here is the Sign-up: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...-Martial-Law-(A-DC-Comics-RP-Rated-M)-Sign-Up

And here is the actual roleplaying thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...e-League-Martial-Law-(A-DC-Comics-RP-Rated-M)

Sure. You're approved.

Behold the discussion thread. Use it to discuss everything we need to do. I'll let you wrap up everything you need to before we move on to the cave.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Nope, Diego talked to everyone in DVB's last post, so at the least, everyone gets a chance to reply to him before we move on. I would have preferred some time (a post or two) on the train too, I know that's probably weird, but (if I hadn't read the cave bit prior to it's removal) it would give some anticipation, and bonding time prior to the mission.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Max already went to make out with Starshade, so I can't exactly reply to him now. xD (Besides, I can't really do much with that, besides restate the fact that they shook hands.) Now I just need Starshade's reaction before I post again.

I read the cave bit too. I don't think time on the train was entirely necessary. You would have some bonding time in the cave. Just about everyone in this group can change to their costume instantly or don't really have a costume. So they don't really need the time to suit up, and can just use that time to get to know one another better instead.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Yeah, but Bron decided for everyone to finish their thing in the cave. Also, Schade will be back on Saturday from his vacation I believe. So just interact with Diego a bit or wait for Starshade to reply and then I'll have it on the train. Train ride is pretty short so the next talk time will be when we go to the Cave and talk to The Wizard.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Okay, though my comment had nothing to do with suiting up.

Diego, I'm confused; first you say Bron decided we'll finish things after the train, then you say to keep interacting. Remember, we don't know what goes on in you and Bron's personal convos, so if you guys decided something, you should tell us.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Nope, Diego talked to everyone in DVB's last post, so at the least, everyone gets a chance to reply to him before we move on. I would have preferred some time (a post or two) on the train too, I know that's probably weird, but (if I hadn't read the cave bit prior to it's removal) it would give some anticipation, and bonding time prior to the mission.
Right so everybody has to react to that, and I will next post but I wanna see what else happens. Re: Our Violet Lantern sensing a person grieving over lost love which he should really notice or he's a terrible representation of his Corps, that a non-gay male character just got kissed on the lips which I'm expecting to start a fight as soon as Schade comes back from break, and Lektra interacting with Billy's char.
Max already went to make out with Starshade, so I can't exactly reply to him now. xD (Besides, I can't really do much with that, besides restate the fact that they shook hands.) Now I just need Starshade's reaction before I post again.

I read the cave bit too. I don't think time on the train was entirely necessary. You would have some bonding time in the cave. Just about everyone in this group can change to their costume instantly or don't really have a costume. So they don't really need the time to suit up, and can just use that time to get to know one another better instead.
Right Mon, I'd like to see him slug your character. It's inevitable. And if your character does nothing about Starfire, I will be really surprised. I'm seriously not trying to tell you how to play your char, but if he doesn't at least try to help Starfire who lost her true love it would just be incredibly strange.

We don't -need- to do anything on the train if we can wrap it all up prior.
Yeah, but Bron decided for everyone to finish their thing in the cave. Also, Schade will be back on Saturday from his vacation I believe. So just interact with Diego a bit or wait for Starshade to reply and then I'll have it on the train. Train ride is pretty short so the next talk time will be when we go to the Cave and talk to The Wizard.
More like I complained, but same thing. You jumped us really quick man.
Okay, though my comment had nothing to do with suiting up.

Diego, I'm confused; first you say Bron decided we'll finish things after the train, then you say to keep interacting. Remember, we don't know what goes on in you and Bron's personal convos, so if you guys decided something, you should tell us.
Like I said, more like I complained we had stuff to finish up and the story wasn't ready to move on yet. Sorry for complaining, but as you noticed it would have been a lot of back editing.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Cool, thanks for clearing that up Bron, that it was the other way. 'Cause if we were really moving on now, the back-editing problem would not be resolved.

I'm pretty interested in how Starshade will react as well, as long as we'all don't derail the RPG over it.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I did that because I knew it would get attention, and people would react to it. >> Also, Schade did something similar do one of my characters in another RPG, and I thought it would be funny. I'll acknowledge Starfire when I get a minute.

Also, Schade's character is Bi. Not that I'm expecting him to be interested in Max. lol. xD

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Oh, then he might not be as disgusted, but I also don't think he would be interested and it could lead to a comical reaction. I didn't read his orientation. Oops. Though in your defense, I know a guy who's Bisexual and dating a Homosexual, so it does happen. I imagine there's jealousy when he looks at girls the same way he looks at guys lol.

Really wish you'd of waited with that lol. If he gets mad, my chars which didn't see what caused it will be confused.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Are we allw aiting for Schade or what? You guys can still post

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Yeah, I'm pretty much booked today. Give me like, 10 more hours (lol) and I'll be back.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Oh, then he might not be as disgusted, but I also don't think he would be interested and it could lead to a comical reaction. I didn't read his orientation. Oops. Though in your defense, I know a guy who's Bisexual and dating a Homosexual, so it does happen. I imagine there's jealousy when he looks at girls the same way he looks at guys lol.

Really wish you'd of waited with that lol. If he gets mad, my chars which didn't see what caused it will be confused.

Actually, Max was originally bi, and his first boyfriend originally broke up with him for that reason, but I changed him to completely gay at the last minute. Mainly because I've never done a completely gay character before. xD I also love the irony that all the other Violet Lanterns/Star Sapphires are female who usually have skimpy uniforms, and the sole male one is uninterested in any of them. xD

The confusion is what makes it funnier. :p

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
He can have similar irony with Scarlet, as she'll probably hit on him too. . . and everyone else (though she's only serious about the guys, er, half-way serious. . . let's face it Scarlet isn't serious about anything, that's Lucy's job).

Bron any plans on whether or not Starfire recognizes Wraith?

And does anyone had a flashback Wraith should see the first time they come into physical contact?

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Actually, Max was originally bi, and his first boyfriend originally broke up with him for that reason, but I changed him to completely gay at the last minute. Mainly because I've never done a completely gay character before. xD I also love the irony that all the other Violet Lanterns/Star Sapphires are female who usually have skimpy uniforms, and the sole male one is uninterested in any of them. xD

The confusion is what makes it funnier. :p
I see the irony, don't worry. But I doubt we'll meet any other Violet Lanterns, but who knows.
He can have similar irony with Scarlet, as she'll probably hit on him too. . . and everyone else (though she's only serious about the guys, er, half-way serious. . . let's face it Scarlet isn't serious about anything, that's Lucy's job).

Bron any plans on whether or not Starfire recognizes Wraith?

And does anyone had a flashback Wraith should see the first time they come into physical contact?
I was going to ask about that. What would she remember, exactly? We had a similar thing with Diego in TT:FI and since we didn't talk about it previously I had to pretty much pretend she had a memory lapse until he reminded her.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Well, she doesn't have to remember anything. I was making allusions to RPGs prior to TT:FI (but the details of their meeting certainly don't have to match what happened in those) where Starfire was around to help set up the new HQ, but didn't really stay long. It probably makes the most sense if she has vague memories, stuff like, 'Oh yeah, you were a Titan, weren't you?' and 'Why did you quit again?' I imagine, though she is grieving, she will probably be nicer to Wraith than he is to himself.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, the blackest night.. I read it on the plane ride home. I love it!
I might e able to post wen I get home. I get home pretty late, so it's not certain. I apologize for any delay I've caused.