• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Justice League: Martial Law (A DC Comics RP, Rated M) Discussion Thread

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I'm stuck until Prince posts. We really can't afford to have anybody quit.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
If he does disappear for unreasonably long, you will probably be allowed to bunny him (but you also don't need to post for both characters every time). I'd try poking him before worrying that he's not going to ever return, then get DVB's permission before bunnying (so we don't end up with another continuity issue).

Wraith doesn't give a ---- about secret identities anymore, and Lucy/Scarlet is kind of in a similar boat as him, because she's been living alone on the fringes of society.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
No one really cares about Veronica, she was sort of nobody before this whole deal, and her entire family's dead... so no one she needs to protect.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
I like this quote from the Violet Lanterns internal thoughts:

"Love never killed anybody"

Romeo and Juliet would like to have a word with him. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I like a lot about the Violet Lanterns actualy. Though the red and Black are my favsies, the Violet ones can be pretty meanacing as well

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Anyone is free to post. Meanwhile, we have to wait for Prince. It's been 4 days since he was last on. I'll give him the weekend and if he doesn't come on, we'll have to figure something out. Anyone know what happened, per chance? Also, feel free to invite people.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I'm stuck until we get a stand-in for Fate. Somebody to take him over temporarily, but yield if Prince comes back.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Right now I'm waiting for others like Vampirate, Billy Mays and whoever was missing

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Uh... there's nothing for me to post that I'm aware of. I've replied to all my teammates. Also, I agree with at least waiting until Monday to try and find a replacement or Bunny the character.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, you're already told what enemy you might need to fight and you might wanna discuss with your partner as you board the train. Though if Prince doesn't come back, i have plans to come up with a replacement

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
GAHHH HOMEWORK SUX. Okay, I really need to post, so this is a priority. I don't even know if I can finish by today though... I'm so sorry! But within the next few days, for sure (my promises stink)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Well, you're already told what enemy you might need to fight and you might wanna discuss with your partner as you board the train. Though if Prince doesn't come back, i have plans to come up with a replacement

Yeah, but in both cases I'm the one who posted last, and you haven't even had the train come yet, so I don't get why you think it makes sense for me to post yet.

Le Prince de Fées

Spirit Conductor
Sorry for keeping everyone waiting. There were some rather unfortunate events that happened regarding my family, but I'm back now. I should be able to get a post up soon.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Same. My condolences. I thought I had the train arrive. Let me edit the post.

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
GUYS I'M SORRY THAT WASN'T WORTH THE WAIT. Anyway, I think I controlled that conversation a bit too much. Sorry Vampy. I'm a terrible Rper when school comes around.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Well, this is going to be awkward... Wraith doesn't like being touched, but he does have a crush on her... then again, she did called him little man. Good thinking asking where there might be centaur blood, BTW.

(Also, don't double post)

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Sorry for being slow. I had wanted to post today, but things have come up. Tomorrow definitely.

EDIT: Or not. More stuff came up. Saturday or Saturday night, then.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Now gonna update now tha I have a chance