• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Justice League: Martial Law (A DC Comics RP, Rated M) Discussion Thread

DVB

Philosopher Knight
FINALL UPDATED.

Thank Optimus Jehovah Buddha Prime

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Someone update please

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Considering I was one of the most recent people to post, I felt i should probably wait for other people to post first but if they're not posting I suppose I should just keep what I'm doing moving along. I'll see about posting sometime soon.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I've been having time issues, and also not sure exactly where the train exited. Did we get dropped off back in Manhattan at the same stop? Are we supposed to make our own accommodations for getting to the domain of the evil heroes?

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
Yeah, sorry Vampirate. i stopped paying attention... Prioritizing this!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Let's not let the downtime stop us! Go, go go!

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Schade's post is gone, and yours answering my question. I hope he remembers what he posted. Also I think Game's is gone too.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't remember much of it, but I will see what I can do

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I know it involved your char being all tsundere to the affections of Mon's character

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
I had a post written out and everything :(

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
EDIT: Looking back, it's possible I didn't end up getting to post anything because of the server malfunction. A shame too, as I had several different tabs open at once (and several different responsibilities), switching back and forth as necessary. I was gonna post them all at once, but it was taking forever to load, so I left it overnight and the malfunction deal happened.

So This apparently.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I know we lost our posts, but we can always remake them.