• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Justice League: Martial Law (A DC Comics RP, Rated M)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Wraith - Dennis Harrison (+)
Magic Cave

Flash seemed almost upset. Wraith didn't have the time to feel bad or worry about that though, as plastic man gave them their assignment, “Flash and Wraith, you guys take on Wonder Woman. You both know how to dodge and avoid her blows. You need to be able to find a way to beat her. Though according to legend, Centaur's Blood might do something.”

Flash looked down at him. He grimaced, as she patted his head and commented, “So, little man, I'm wondering why I got stuck with you, seeing as I could have just had a Girl's Night Out.” Had she really just called him little man? How young did he look in her eyes?

She was definitely the Flash, striking several poses rather quickly. Hands behind her head, “But I suppose if you're as smart as you look,” down on one knee, hands on her hims, looking into his eyes. Why was he still looking back, he wanted to look away. And suddenly hugging him, “You'll do.” That was wonderful and horrifying at the same time. Then she was back up, “I kinda miss having girl friends to do this kind of stuff with. Sorry if that was awkward.” It was all awkward, but Wraith didn't want her to feel bad, “Hey, um, it's o-kay...”

...she was already walking off towards Plastic Man, “So where the heck are we supposed to find Centaur Blood? I don't think I've seen a lot around lately.” Ack! Really? Wraith ran after her, wondering about her question as well. Where did one find Centaur Blood? That was like, well, asking them to find a unicorn. Wraith nodded, “Do centaurs even exist? And even if they did before, did they survive the Calamity?”

The train was here too, he looked over at it, and the other heroes climbing aboard. It would be a good idea not to miss this train, since they had no idea where this cave was located.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Psst, Prince, Lektra has no idea of Fate's orientation)

Starfire
Cave of Eternity

Vhaqax confirmed he liked hugs and that we should find Kryptonite, while Plastic Man pretty much said the same thing. I was already aware of it from before. Did it require being said again? Maybe for the others, since some did not get assigned targets. It was a bit disheartening to know we had to kill most of the legionnaires to save the world, but by the sound of things they had lost their minds so we did not have any choice.

I joined the others in getting into the odd train when it arrived, entering with my partner and sitting with him.

"Getting caught? Caught by whom?" I was confused by what he meant by that. Perhaps this train ride would be longer so we could have some time to talk and get to know each other.

Lektra
Same location, for now

He was quite nice, and I immediately approved of his speech pattern. It was calculating, intelligent, proper and scientific. The successor to one of the older heroes I had heard talk about certainly was remarkable, and I was looking forward to seeing how he used his magic skills. It sounded like he used the three relics that came up in the scan to improve his power, similar to how I needed my transformation. Interesting. I must have looked like I was lost in thought, but I had heard everything he said.

"What do you say Lektra. Shall we be on our way?" asked my partner.

"Logic dictates that is the proper course of action." I concluded as I floated inside the train with him, sat down, and depowered to my civilian form.

Last edited:

Le Prince de Fées

Spirit Conductor
(@Bron I'm assuming Lektra will flirt innocently, then?)

Dr. Fate
Subway

Dr. Fate followed behind Lektra into the cart. He decided to remain floating near her, staying in his suit. She, on the otherhand, returned to her normal form. He enjoyed floating about. It was one of the many perks of being a powerful magical being. He turned to Lektra to continue their converstion from earlier.

"Are you excited to be traveling to Egypt?" Fate asked. "Speaking with Hawkman shall prove to be quite interesting. What tactics shall we employ to persuade him? Logical proposition? Tugging on the heartstrings?"

Fate was genuinely interested in the thoughts of the fairy. She was one of the few people here with mystic connections. The other being Vhaqax who would be challenging Superman. He couldn't help but feel that he should assist him with the Man of Steel, seeing as magical phenomena surpassed his overall "superness". Maybe after the matters in Egypt were dealt with, he and Lektra could meet with Vhaqax if he hadn't already completed his task. Dr. Fate was sure that he and Lektra would be successful. Afterall, his intelligence coupled with her own would prove to be hard to resist.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Ronin - A-001
Cave of Eternity

Ronin sighed lightly as his partner seemed to get distracted from the task at hand. At least she had seemingly forgave him for his error, considering she only responded with a laugh. "I was referring to Superman and Flash levels of strength and speed, respectively. And to answer your question, Hal Jordan currently possesses five rings." He followed Scarlet onto the train that had just arrived, looking at Vhaqax at the same time as Scarlet as he passed. Ronin had noticed she kept giving a similar look like the one she gave to Vhaqax to a few of the others, including himself.

Ronin nodded and pondered when Scarlet mentioned the power of yellow. It was true that the Green Lanterns were apparently weak to it, but how would they harness the power themselves? Scarlet did not seem to be a proper vessel for the power of fear, and Ronin was fairly certain that a machine like him could not harness a power meant to be wielded by living things.

"It seems like a sound plan at first, but where would we get this yellow energy? Anyone who can properly harness it is most likely not on Earth. Not to mention that the power of fear is corrupting... Besides, with five different rings, would Hal Jordan still retain a weakness to fear, especially now that he has nothing to lose?"

Ronin shook his head. "Despite his power, Hal Jordan is still a man, and men can be killed. If it's impossible to beat him in a test of strength, then we simply eliminate him stealthily." Looking at her bright red dress, Ronin added, "You may want to wear darker clothes. Also, body armor would be advisable."

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Scarlet - Lucy Carter
Magic Train, Magic Cave

“I was referring to Superman and Flash levels of strength and speed, respectively. And to answer your question, Hal Jordan currently possesses five rings,” explained Ronin. Good to know, of course, that didn't really quantify how much power he had. Scarlet had to wonder how much knowledge was in that robot's head... assuming his 'brain' was actually in his head.

Vahqax didn't seem to have a lot of attention to give Scarlet's flirting look, probably because he was busy with his partner, Starfire. She still seemed a bit naive, “Getting caught? Caught by whom?”

That was okay however, Ronin was still talking to her, “It seems like a sound plan at first, but where would we get this yellow energy? Anyone who can properly harness it is most likely not on Earth. Not to mention that the power of fear is corrupting... Besides, with five different rings, would Hal Jordan still retain a weakness to fear, especially now that he has nothing to lose?”

“Fear,” echoed Scarlet. Yeah, she didn't have it. Scarlet looked around, some of the heroes were switching back to their civilian forms, some weren't. She didn't care too, Lucy was boring... Lucy was scared. But Ronin's comment about controlling it? Scarlet sighed, thinking was too much work.

Wait, was Ronin still talking? “...wer, Hal Jordan is still a man, and men can be killed. If it's impossible to beat him in a test of strength, then we simply eliminate him stealthily. You may want to wear darker clothes. Also, body armor would be advisable.”

Scarlet laughed, out-loud and mercilessly. Wiping a tear from her eye she turned to him, “Oh you are just precious. Vampires don't need to wear black to hide, and body armor. It's sweet you'd want to protect me Darling, but I certainly don't need any body armor... Besides isn't the key to stealth not to call attention to yourself? Think about it, without your armor, and if I were revert back to Lucy, we could probably walk right up to his stronghold without being perceived as a threat. We'd look like any other of his citizens.”

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Vhaqax- Diego Vendrix
Cave of Eternity -> Train to Subway Ruins

As Plastic Man saw everyone began to enter the train ad began making conversation with themselves, he turned to see the new Flash and Wraith come up to him and ask him abour centaurs. "Course they're real. Why wouldn't they be?" Plastic Man said as he shrugged his shoulders. His head then turned into a computer monitor with a loading screen.

"As to where to find them, trying to remember what Wonder Woman said," Plastic Man said as various images of meetings showed up kinda on the monitor. His head then turned into a lightbulb as he remembered where. "Oh yeah, I think I remember. She said that: "Centaurs inhabited the region of Magnesia and Mount Pelion in Thessaly, the Foloi oak forest in Elis, and the Malean peninsula in southern Laconia," Plastic Man said if he was playing a tape recorder. Well, his head did turn into a tape that played so yeah.

"Not sure where that is, but maybe you can ask that Lektra girl. Not sure how many satellites are left that aren't monitored. There's also books that can tell you. I'm not sure what else can be done, but it will probably work," Plastic Man advised the young hero before having them go their way. Once everyone was on the train, it began heading back to the normal world.

"There's alot of more normal heroes who work under the Syndicate as well as some of the desperate people who are okayish with how things are. However, world is not gonna get better and abandoning hope is not the answer," Vhaqax explained to them. He crossed his arms out as he was thinking on what he overheard. "Maybe you can find some sort of color-changing device and use it to mess with the ring. Alternately, there's also just trying to disarm him or blind him I suppose," he offered before turning to everyone.

"We're gonna need to try and be stealthy about this. But above all else, we need to figure out what caused this mess in the first place and bring back hope," Vhaqax explained to them all while they were on the train. He was in thought. He had confidence that everyone would do okay. However, he was wondering more and more about everything that happened. When they arrived he stepped out.

"Okay guys, we need to be careful and go as incognito as we can. We might be able to try and find some allies yet," he said to them. "Look guys, I'm sure we have a long wahy ahead, but everyone is depending on us. We got one another's back," he said with a smile.

((Phew! Finally updated! Okay, some objectives:
1- Talk with your partner and come up with a plan.
2- Leave and begin heading to your destination.

This will become a more independent RP between us and our partner. Some recommended ideas:
1- Interaction with civilians and building up morale
2- Recruit new people. i recommend old and obscure heroes from DC. So do some research))