• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

justin-bieber-denies-he-fathered-a-baby-baby

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I just this Info from yahoo and thought I give it to some people here I don't know how old it is but I find it quite debatable. Do you think its his?
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/90133/justin-bieber-denies-he-fathered-a-baby-baby/
If you want my opinion Well there is a possibility he's the one who's lying just because he doesn't want his fame to go away. Why would he lie cause if parents knew about his baby they'd inform their 4-13 year old daughters that he isn't a clean person anymore or a virgin. But evidence has been shown that the 3 month old baby could possibly be his alone the mother even stated that Her And Beiber "Wen't and kissed looked for some privacy and found a bathroom." She even stated they had sex and she was later pregnant which he still denies that the baby is his. So what are your thoughts on this? Do you believe its true or is it just celebrity Gossip which can prove to be false?
Don't believe Yahoo? http://maboulette.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/justin-bieber-denies-he-fathered-a-baby/
http://www.aux.tv/2011/11/justin-bieber-denies-that-he-fathered-a-fans-baby/ Other sites with this story have the info too. Also Guys let me make this clear DO NOT POST SOMETHING LIKE OMG I THOUGHT HE WAS GAY cause that's just spam especially if that's all you posted Remember to stay on topic.
http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-h...d-a-baby-but-hasn-t-agreed-to-dna-testing-yet Also Just to add the DNA test hasn't began yet because JB clearly states that he is "Afraid and denies to take the test." Hmm This kinda gives out info that he has something to do with this baby.

Last edited:

Ocarus

Nothing
For real?
It's most probably a way to suck his money, or it can also mean it'd create an image of the not-so-well-behaved teenager, instead of the angel boy, which is good advertising, since he'll need to catch new generations.
Anyways, poor guy, that's what you get when you're famous though.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
Justin Bieber hit puberty?

The funny thing about the story is that if the woman's allegation is true, then she would have statutorily raped him since he's under 18. Not sure who gets sued in this case. Which is why I think the woman's just being crazy.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
wait a second, JUSTIN BEIBERS A DUDE!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes JB is male please don't post spam post like this We know his gender and he is not gay so don't post such a thing I clearly stated in the thread to discuss the topic not just give the jokes that have been used since his popularity had began so don't post Pointless JB jokes.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
As i said, if his career ends soon, this is what triggered it.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
This surely messed up the relationship of him and Gomez then.. lol

Truly I don't care whether he is indeed a dad or not. The only time I would slightly be interested is if the kid hates him and his music..

Besides don't celebrities do stupid stuff anyways? It's just an attention grabber

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I don't know which is sadder, That Justin could already be a daddy OR that a 20 year old was trollish enough to have sex with a minor!

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
But how do we know besides what she said? I'm doubtful it'll pass a paternity test.

Besides don't celebrities do stupid stuff anyways? It's just an attention grabber

Everybody does stupid stuff. It's just the famous people who are called out for their behavior. Instances like the one in this topic happen every day to people, and no one gives a hoot, but if a celebrity does it, the world has to stop. It's kind of...pointless.

SurfingHaxorus

A DNA test will solve this one end of story.