• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jynx Question (no, has nothing to do with Pacifidlog Contest)

Thriller

Its almost time
*In Spoiler Ink for convenience*

[SPOIL]Alright, in an episode after the Pacifidlog contest, there is a TR scene with a purple Jynx, is it possible Kids WB will cut this scene out?[/SPOIL]

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Why would they unless it is rude to purple people.

Thriller

Its almost time
I can confirm it to be the first GF episode *checked the pics*

And IIRC that ep will air on Saturday and if KWB cuts it out, they'll either have to paint Jynx away, cut out TR's entire Scheme, or give in and show the blasted thing.

I think they'll go for #1 since they have the power over the badge case.

PDL

disenchanted
you know... Jynx is becoming alot like Misty on these fourms

while they're perfectly fine all by themselves, people complaining about them is driving me bonkers!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Those two characters bring up a lot of controversy, people get irritated just thinking about the debates/flaming/character bashing that follows!

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
ReallyOcean said:
I've already seen those episodes and I live in america.

Hmm....
The dub versions? How?

Anyway, since no one is 100% sure why the Pacifidlog episodes were skipped, there's really no way to guess whether Jynx will be shown, purple or not.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
aren't they showing this episode kind of late? the episode title screen showed 5 ribbons for May last Saturday

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
Dogasu said:
Isn't there a Brock/Jynx shipping debate?

Probably, there's a shipping for everything else.

Though I don't follow the dub, I'll still be interested in hearing how Kids' WB handles this. The behind-the-scenes actions of some TV networks can often be ten times as entertaining as their programming.

J

jynx

Churly Ryan said:
I can confirm it to be the first GF episode *checked the pics*

And IIRC that ep will air on Saturday and if KWB cuts it out, they'll either have to paint Jynx away, cut out TR's entire Scheme, or give in and show the blasted thing.

I think they'll go for #1 since they have the power over the badge case.
But Jynx IS purple in these 2 epis!

If you don't believe me, look at the episode pictures in serebii.net !

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
I think Dogasu has a legitimate reason as to why Kids' WB is being so screwy with the scheduling - this happens to be Black History Month, and airing an episode featuring Rougela during this month, even if she is purple, will probably seem offensive to somebody. Come March, we'll probably be back to normal. Or as normal as we can be with the dub's timeline thrown so far out of whack (of course, that's never stopped them before).

Dogasu

Frustrated Elf
It's also sweeps month, which means that every network is trying to get the best ratings possible. And what's going to get better ratings: a Donphan filler episode and two contest episodes, or the three-part Grand Festival?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Dogasu said:
It's also sweeps month, which means that every network is trying to get the best ratings possible. And what's going to get better ratings: a Donphan filler episode and two contest episodes, or the three-part Grand Festival?

Like the kids watching the show will really care? I'm amazed that there are still some kids watching the show out there that aren't even aware that May has a league like Ash does.

Besides, it's not like KidsWb is advertising the Grand Festival. All the same kids who would have watched the Donphan and Contest episodes will be the same exact people watching the GF.

It's not going to make a difference in the ratings at all. Pokemon is on, kids watch. What episodes are airing doesn't really matter.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
CyberCubed said:
It's not going to make a difference in the ratings at all. Pokemon is on, kids watch. What episodes are airing doesn't really matter.
That's what I was wondering about. Are kids really gonna not watch just because the episode isn't as interesting as normal or whatever? Besides, what's the point of good ratings now anyway?

Regardless, I think KidsWB should have planned ahead for this. Skipping three episodes coulda been avoided.