• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K-Hots' Fakemon

khots

焉知非福
hello, and welcome to my fakemon thread. i've been working on these stuff since a few years back already, some of these designs are really old.
what you see here are some basics, and i'll be evolving/pre-evolving them so that this thread will eventually become a dex.
so, please enjoy. and give comments. thanks.
-
my dA account is k-hots.deviantart.com
-
I'VE REACHED A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PICTURES ALLOWED FOR ONE POST.
-
for pokemons that are shown on the drawings and their individual evos, please click on the image below.
-
**CLICK HERE FOR LINK**

****click on this picture to see my full set of 9 starters****
****click on this picture to see the panda and bamboo line~****

I'VE REACHED A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PICTURES ALLOWED FOR ONE POST. SO ALL THE BASICS ARE AT THE 4TH THREAD
**CLICK HERE FOR LINK**
eagle22.jpg
eaglez.jpg
eaglesz.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------>Defcondor
wabi_t.jpg
wabbit.jpg
wabbitoo2.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------> Harvana
bigfoot.jpg
bigfootzz.jpg

hooker.jpg
anchorfish.jpg

flake.jpg
flakers029501.jpg
iceflake.jpg

----Flakecicle
cockroach01.jpg
roach.jpg
hibiscus.jpg
satelittle.jpg

------Beetdio---------------------------------------->Jubileetle
raccoondog.jpg
raccooncopy.jpg
tanukkii.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------->Tanuchief
burningrock.jpg
burner.jpg
volcano.jpg

----------------------->Pawlava
vacooon.jpg
alienfishcopy.jpg
ufo_alien.jpg

-----Vacoon------------------------------------>Plasmother
sting_ray.jpg
thunder_ray.jpg
neptunesray.jpg

tarantulacopy.jpg
tarantullaaa.jpg
alienvspredator.jpg

---Tinytula----------------------------------------------->Titantula
pengice.jpg
iceface.jpg
igl00.jpg

----Pengcube-------------------->Pengaliden////////////////////////Pengiloo
miao.jpg
cloudying.jpg
clouds9.jpg

puppy_water.jpg
bit_ches005.jpg

----------------------------->Hydromate
sluggycopy.jpg
peewee.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------->Corairy
junker.jpg
fishbone.jpg

lemon.jpg
tunderlizard.jpg

buckeneer.jpg
ship_0wreck.jpg

-----Cutlash-----
squid.jpg
rock2eteer.jpg

---Squidron----
lantern_1.jpg
lamppp_t.jpg
tripleHHHell05.jpg

----Obakecho---->Obaketoji----------
toof.jpg
toothss.jpg
trooths.jpg

dolphins.jpg
dolfeeder.jpg

cannercopy.jpg
canopener.jpg

hornbill.jpg
headhunter_bill.jpg

maskbug.jpg
tikitiki.jpg

----Tikitik------------------>Tikitaka
maple.jpg
maplelee.jpg

ottercopy.jpg
roadwarrior.jpg

mouse.jpg
optical.jpg

orbit.jpg
123tommy.jpg
atomnomy-1.jpg

--Atominy----------->
flyingsq_urel.jpg
winderer.jpg

--------Flynja-----------> Flynobi
monkeyz.jpg
ikong.jpg

-------------------------------------------->Ikong
drummer.jpg
drummer-1.jpg

I'VE REACHED A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PICTURES ALLOWED FOR ONE POST. SO ALL THE BASICS ARE AT THE 4TH THREAD
**CLICK HERE FOR LINK**
========CREDITS========
all names given by active members of the forum. much appreciated. thanks.
--------------------------------------
anyone who'd like to name them can join too. but i'd choose the ones that i like only. OTZ
IF you are interested in spriting/making sprites out of these fakemon, please click here
**CLICK HERE FOR LINK**

Last edited:

Dannyray32

they are all really good, you have to keep making them. They are the best ive ever seen. Such great work:) KUDOS:):):)

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
The style of these critters isn't very Pokémon-y. It's more of a "Neopets" vibe I get off of it.
These are rounded, cute, and similar in size, with no apparent evolution chains connected with any of them, and with no names/Pokédex entries. Different styles, evolutions, and flavor text is typical in Pokémon, but it's not present here.

Last edited:

khots

焉知非福
i reached a maximum number of pictures allowed in a post. so here are the designs that i haven't give an evo/pre-evo yet.
porqupinecopy.jpg
dentelioncopy.jpg
bunnycopy.jpg
bread.jpg

sheep.jpg
horseal.jpg
fisherwater.jpg
dugling.jpg

firetailbug.jpg
checker.jpg
tetrapod.jpg
rose.jpg

antilloop.jpg
boompig.jpg
gingere.jpg
drummer.jpg

liondance.jpg
boomberman.jpg
dogis1ce.jpg
thunderbirddy.jpg

beartrap_00.jpg
vultronture.jpg
osam_abinladen.jpg
fox-1.jpg

snow_lotusb.jpg
donkeymilli.jpg
moonrabbit1.jpg
floaterclaw.jpg

ocelito.jpg
inner_ear.jpg
teapotter01.jpg
nerveous.jpg

gaterobot07008.jpg
baboooon1.jpg
999.jpg
993-111-150-2008.jpg

thanks Danny and Ninny for the compliments.
The style of these critters isn't very Pokémon-y. It's more of a "Neopets" vibe I get off of it.
These are rounded, cute, and similar in size, with no apparent evolution chains connected with any of them, and with no names/Pokédex entries. Different styles, evolutions, and flavor text is typical in Pokémon, but it's not present here.
Ketshi, you've got a "BINGO"!
when i first made these stuff, i was trying to avoid them looking like pokemons because pokemons were so popular then. so i'll take that as a compliment too.
getting a "Mon" to look cute, right and original is my aim. so i'd not be bothered about names(which can be anything random), type(which can be random too, but can be seen from some of my fakemons), and move sets (which can be even more random), so on.
maybe i'm too lazy to write anything about them. but they are very imaginable to me, which is why i did them as my very first batch.
i'd be evolving some of them though, so no worries on that.
-
anyway, can anyone tell me if i have new stuff, do i edit my first post? or i just reply?

Last edited:

khots

焉知非福
great, sudovoodo, you just prevented me from double posting. unfortuneately, the liony thing is not a fire type as your favourite. it is actually a dendalion. so it's grass type. XD.or did you mean the rabbit? TAT
-
i updated a few Mons, will be adding more stuff with evolution. hopefully we'll have a dex in no time :)

Last edited:

Dannyray32

yey some of these pokemon should be in the real game. the lantern,the bug, I like the can one too.Im goin to send you a PM asking you something.

khots

焉知非福
yes, i like the lantern too. it is one of the few new ideas i have come up with while i was reading through threads here. in fact, it is the only one new that you see here. gosh. *low productivity*
-
the tree is sort of "dark/grass" to join you guys in this type-ing.
-
thanks danny for the PM. i've replied you :)
-
which bug are u refering to? is it the spider? or the bread? XD
the "can" was one of my favourites too. so is the bread.
a loaf of bread's pre-evolution is, of course, a peice of bread. XD. but it's kinda hard for me to push for an evolution. ditto is it for the "can".
i have 18+2 now. when i reach 50, i'll start to evolve (pre-evolve) the ones that receive more compliments, or the ones i like. hmm. it's really kinda tough job to push to 50 without any evolutions. let's hope my ideas come, and my development is smooth.
-
thanks for your compliments again, P13 and yonowaru.
-
and Danny, yes, i'd wish nintendo would want my idea. so that i can land a job there. XD

Rixo

Musical Trainer
I honestly love how you colored these.
Compared to Sugimori Arts, these actually would be really cool like Real Pokemon.

Just the basis and styles you put into each one make them more believable as possible Pokemon that could exist. Not just in the actual Pokemon World. I'd actually prefer some Pokemon to be your styled.

khots

焉知非福
I love the newest ones especially the bamboo, sea dragon, and fott print one.:)

thanks danny for your support. i'll try to reply your PM. but it's really hard to do all this in PM. please wait for my reply. thanks again.

I mean this one.. it really looks like a fire lion pokémon.

OTZ. it's a fire, but it's a rabbit.

New batch is very nice, I don't think I've ever seen so many original (key word) Fakemon in one place. Bravo, keep it up :D

Is the last one supposed to be a tooth?

yes. it's a tooh. an ifected one. XD

I honestly love how you colored these.
Compared to Sugimori Arts, these actually would be really cool like Real Pokemon.

Just the basis and styles you put into each one make them more believable as possible Pokemon that could exist. Not just in the actual Pokemon World. I'd actually prefer some Pokemon to be your styled.

thanks Rixo. the replies are really engcouraging to force more works.
to tell the truth, i don't really like how i colored them. maybe some of the colors are too bright/blue. oh. well. it's only a quick execution to show the colors. maybe will be doing more soft colors next time, or for updates.

this one could be a skarmory pre evo.

although it IS a steel bird, i want to keep it as an eagle and focus on 'flight' as it's evolution line. basically my sketches for it's evolution are done. but as i've said, i want to push to 50 before i evo/pre-evo any one of them.

mangaeyes

They look way too much like Digimon or Neopets...Try to make you Fakemon more like animals and remmeber that they can't wear clothes or accessories.

khots

焉知非福
i'd have to disagree with you on both your comments, Mangaeyes. there's only a tender line between digimon, neopets, and pokemons. so whatever we have, it all comes down to originally, and lovability. some people would take the aproach to aim for fakemons to look exactly like POKEs, but that is not my aim.

there are also too many pokemons that are not animals/plants. as the designers of real pokemons get dried up of animals, they are trying to put more of culture stuff into pokemons. balloon, bells, magnet to name a few.
as for clothes and accessories, i believe they are minimising the use of those. so am i.
-
and here's my bump on an update with yet another 'un-animal' fakemon.
cheers XD

Last edited: