• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K-Hots' Fakemon

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I would love to try and sprite some of these some time. If that's OK with you. I wouldn't be using them anywhere else, I'd just like to get some more experience Pixel-Overing and these are brilliant pics. Great job =]
Ooh, good idea! I really can't wait to see them!

Kyumi

Hey, How's that DA sit coming along? Can't wait to see new stuff when you make it.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
What type is the fully evolved goat? I know it's Fire type, but what is the other type?

khots

焉知非福
these are very very well done!!:] i love them all! but, i do have to say most do not look like pokemon charectes...most look like characters you would see on digimon, such as the mouse that is an acctual computer mouse..:/ or the little creature that is inside a tin can... hmmm those just don't seem like pokemon..;/ anywho i still love them all and i love the way you color them in too and the panda is my favorite!!! :]
yah. they are not pokemon. i just want to play around with the huge pokemon fan-base. ...=_=... i haven't followed much of digimon. but how can they fit into digimon? i can't imagine a digimon in a can...
;434;
--
OMG I've never seen such amazing fan art! That's pure talent...they all look so cute and awesome :D
thank you very much for the nice compliment.
--
Wow, these pictures are great! while they may not look like Pokemon, they ceratinly look like they could be used in some other online game. Keep up the great work!
wow. a triple post. XD. yah. it would be nice to have an online game with them, isn't it?...=_=... they are not pokemon ...=_=...
--
I would love to try and sprite some of these some time. If that's OK with you. I wouldn't be using them anywhere else, I'd just like to get some more experience Pixel-Overing and these are brilliant pics. Great job =]
if you can follow the rules i've set, by all means, please do. if you cannot see where i put the rules, let's just forget about it.
Ooh, good idea! I really can't wait to see them!
yah...=_=... they are not pokemonx...=_=...
--
Hey, How's that DA sit coming along? Can't wait to see new stuff when you make it.
DA sit? what's that? yah. i'm kinda slow on stuff these days. i'm stuck between choosing the right form for a remake of the bamboo line on DA.
What type is the fully evolved goat? I know it's Fire type, but what is the other type?
it is dark type. ...=_=... they are not pokemonx ...=_=...
--
What about making some of them evos and pre evos of actual pokemon?
Sorry for the double post but I got some names;
(Even though some of these already have names)
The tin cat ones = Tintail and Dizzican
The tiger wrestler = Lionchador
please don't double post. you can edit your post and i can reply to it al-together.
i don't do existing pokemons because they are not pokemonz ...=_=...
XD to be serious, i don't do them because i'm letting nintendo do their own job. there are zillions of 'grass-eeveelutions'. and finally everyone seems to be disappointed when nintendo actually makes one which most eevee fans thinks a little bit too thin?
but frankly, i don't think it's great to make existing pokes because the ideas behind them would be weak. i can make evos/pre-evos to almost every pokemon just by adding more detail/lengthening their limbs/making them into chibis... but the ideas behind them would be totally lost. there is more to design elements and ideas than their final being. just don't like to not understand fully about it and making something that it's not intended to be.
for example, it would be reasonable for someone to evolve my squidron into an octopus. but the idea behind the rocket would be gone forever. i hope you get what i mean.
but that being said, i just made an evolution for one of the most hated evos in all pokemon.
boys and girls, i bring you, royalpass. XD
king.jpg

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
I don't hate Probopass! And Royalpass looks great! The stone-henge shaped bit on the top is a nice touch :). Although it's probably on purpose: hypocritical much? You were just saying how it's pointless making evos/prevos of existing pokemon and then you post one youself. Not that I'm blaming you, it's a great job. :p One problem- it kinda lost the iron filing style to it's hair, but it looks cool anyway.

Last edited:

khots

焉知非福
soz Khots but nice - LOL Royalpass
no need to be soz. yah. get your royalpass. XD
anyways. tintail is a keeper. :)
I like the atom Pokémon a lot!
so do i :)
I don't hate Probopass! And Royalpass looks great! The stone-henge shaped bit on the top is a nice touch :). Although it's probably on purpose: hypocritical much? You were just saying how it's pointless making evos/prevos of existing pokemon and then you post one youself. Not that I'm blaming you, it's a great job. :p One problem- it kinda lost the iron filing style to it's hair, but it looks cool anyway.
wahahaha. i'm hypocrite. yes. me. XD
well, if not for the stone henge crown, i wouldn't have done this evo too. i still think that i should not be making any evo/pre-evo for existing pokemon because nintendo is still doing a fine job with it. probopass is not a hated pokemon, but nosepass -> probopass is probably the most hated evo change that makes everyone said :"woot?". you'd have to agree on that.
OTZ. i didn't even know that probopass is part steel until i checked the dex so that i could complete my DA submission. yah. royalpass doesn't have anything steel on him.
(looks at royalpass)
i think i'm having a heart attack...
(flatlines)
everybody hold back! i know CPR! 1and 2and 3and...
zeeky, are you OKEY?! speak to me!
XD
---
--
oh. yah. i almost forgot. finally i uploaded a new fakemon.
beat the drums!!
OTZ. they have exactly the same pose. OMG.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
A stone henge Pokemon? Cool!

I havn't been on here in a long time.

I like a lot of the evos and split evos. Especially the the mantarayand the tribal bird.

I have Idea for an evo/prevo for the mouse Fakemon: a wireless mouse with a USB input.

jorisw

I think that the atom-pokémon and the steel-flying pokemon are very cool.

khots

焉知非福
update:
happy halloween to everyone~:).
---
K hots i have some more names

Atomini
Atomega
Atomaiden (u can guess the family)
X - Wrath
Skrelizzly
i can see the family in this one. X wrath and skrelizzy is the transparent bears? hmm...
A stone henge Pokemon? Cool!
hahah. thanks. but... it's not that cool XD
I havn't been on here in a long time.

I like a lot of the evos and split evos. Especially the the mantarayand the tribal bird.

I have Idea for an evo/prevo for the mouse Fakemon: a wireless mouse with a USB input.
The evo for the mouse looks like a wireless, does it?
it's USB already. the first stage is a PS cable. as for going wireless, i don't know. i was thinking laser. but this kind of mouse are still not so popular. so i stick with optical mouse for now.
I think that the atom-pokémon and the steel-flying pokemon are very cool.
yah. they are. XD

Last edited:

Drift3r

Yeah.
These are really cool! I really like Anitomy and the one after Obaketoji look awesome.

Just one thing...

Make more! Draw more! Need even more awesomeness!

khots

焉知非福
branch.jpg
treesmall.jpg
treez2_0.jpg

---Kitree-------------------------------------------------------------->Embarkroar
skunkcopy.jpg
skeletail.jpg

-------Fatail--------------->Skeletail
x-raybearcopy.jpg
bontey.jpg

-
(0))-++++-<
just editting and bumping the thread