• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K-Hots' Fakemon

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Wow u r really talented at pokemon drawing. I really like the water starter so cute <3 anyway keep it up;007;

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
;025;: Great stuff here! The pawlava fire scorpian thingy looks alot like Drapion. Amazing work! Kindo of neopetish but yeah great stuff!

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I like Skeletail and Fatail. I know they're not supposed to be cute but I think they're cute. What type are they?

The Tail

The style of these critters isn't very Pokémon-y. It's more of a "Neopets" vibe I get off of it.
These are rounded, cute, and similar in size, with no apparent evolution chains connected with any of them, and with no names/Pokédex entries. Different styles, evolutions, and flavor text is typical in Pokémon, but it's not present here.

I have to agree, they do look like neopets, but they are still awesome:) 10/10

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Wow there are so many great artist on this site ^^
My favorite is the whole evolutionary stage of Defcondor.
I also really like the final stages of Pawlava and Obaketoji.

khots

焉知非福
Wow u r really talented at pokemon drawing. I really like the water starter so cute <3 anyway keep it up;007;
thank you. i see that you like water starters. haha.
but come to think of it, i do not have a lot of waters. hmm...
;025;: Great stuff here! The pawlava fire scorpian thingy looks alot like Drapion. Amazing work! Kindo of neopetish but yeah great stuff!
drapion? really? neopets. yah. great!
I like Skeletail and Fatail. I know they're not supposed to be cute but I think they're cute. What type are they?
they are the same type as you'd figure. dark+poison. just like stunky.
why can't they be cute?? ?__?
I have to agree, they do look like neopets, but they are still awesome:) 10/10
ok...
Wow there are so many great artist on this site ^^
My favorite is the whole evolutionary stage of Defcondor.
I also really like the final stages of Pawlava and Obaketoji.
yah. glad that you consider me as one. :)
defcondor is everybody's fav XD. obaketoji will have a re-make though...
Could I make some movesets for you please?!?!
sure, you may.
do keep in mind that i've given some of the fakes types and 'official names'
http://k-hots.deviantart.com/ check the dA

Chocolate Pokemon

Black&White=NoRacism
Beetdio

Lv --- Defence Curl
Lv --- Leech Life
Lv 4 – Spike Shell
Lv 7 – Carcass Clash
Lv 13 – Swords Dance
Lv 18 – Scary Face
Lv 25 – Fury Tackle
Lv 31 – Bug Bite
Lv 37 – Slash
Lv 44 - Iron Head
Lv 51 – Block Stance
Lv 58 – Skull Bash

if you don't like it and the made up attacks then don't worry.

khots

焉知非福
gee, thanks choc' buddy for getting the moveset here. i'm sorry if i sound disappointing, beetdio is supposed to be some kind of metapod/wrumple... so it might not be able to learn so many moves. maybe the whole line?? but it's alternate evos... hmm... you can try give them the levels they evolve too. i let it go for you coz i'm not into these stuff. but if you get it to my liking, i'd do something 'official' with it. so that the effort shows there.
-
and it's a timely bump as well. because i have a new powerful monster here.
993-111-150-2008.jpg

XD. although the initial idea wasn't mine, i think i build enough originality into it to make it one of my own.
:)

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Nice! Is it a legendary?