• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K-Hots' Fakemon

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Those. Look. AWESOME. I love them!

The only thing is, I'm not sure some of them really look like pokemon. Not to say that's a bad thing, but they seem to better fit into a whole new sort of strange animals. They just might play a little better as an original idea, instead of fakemon, who knows?

Still, they're really cool. I can't say I have a favourite, because I love all of them so much!

I might go into details later when I have the time. Still, these are some of the best art I've seen here.

khots

焉知非福
That thunder lizard looks really awsome. He kind of looks like my lizard.

thanks man. it's named thunderlizard after the warcraft creature. to tell the truth, some references came from warcraft. but they are just distorted so much. XD

So you're giving them names now? Let me offer a few of my own (and types too for no extra charge!):

1- Skeloso- Dark
2- Rabbug- Water / Bug
3- Iciquill- Ice
4- Sheldive- Water
5- Impelo- Dark
6- Dudnut- Steel
7- Skipyro- Fire
8- Loafalots- Bug
9- Finister- Water / Psychic or Water / Dark or... well a lot of things would work...
10- Toadank- Poison / Water
11- Levilant- Fire / Ghost
12- Rambilow- Normal / Flying
13-Houndrant- Water
14- Mermount- Water
15- Anglerl- Water
16- Cavitik- Dark
17- Mitiki- Bug
18- Squakant- Psychic?
19- Calflare- Fire
20- Mouslick- Steel
21- Squirkite- Dark / Flying
22- Spartick- Bug / Fire
23- Wirleed- Grass / Flying
24- Tropichek- Water
25- Nebulini- Psychic / Steel
26- Cragol- Rock / Dark? Psychic?
27- Toucale- Normal / Flying
28- Thorvenus- Bug / Grass
29- Brassey- Steel / Fighting
30- Faunder- Electric
31- Pusshock- Electric / Fighting
32- Missquid- Steel / Flying
33- Dropliss- Water
34- Oinkaboom- Steel / Fire
35- Armoot- Grass / Fighting
36- Drumbull- Psychic?
37- Cutlash- Dark? / Water?
38- Reptylon- Electric
39- Woodog- Grass
40- Barkit- Grass
41- Elmutt- Grass / Dark
42- Helmeagle- Steel
43- Defcondor- Steel / Flying
44- Raptorque- Steel / Flying
45- Cheeraud- Psychic
46- Medithare- Psychic
47- Harvana- Psychic
48- Cubalan- Normal
49- Pandin- Normal / Dark
50- Yangry- Normal / Dark
51- Grizzlyin- Dark
52- Pedinky- Ground
53- Pedimense- Ground
54- Hookarp- Water
55- Ancharp- Water / Steel
56- Glitsnow- Ice
57- Glitarge- Ice / Dragon?
58- Pillding- Bug
59- Beestatic- Bug / Electric or maybe pure Bug
60- Humbugg- Bug / Electric or Bug / Psychic if by pure Bug route
61- Tanukit- Normal / Grass
62- Tanukleaf- Normal / Grass
63- Tanuking- Normal / Grass
64- Magmado- Rock / Fire
65- Pawlava- Rock / Fire
66- Aggrovolc- Rock / Fire
67- Bambite- Grass
68- Ambushi- Grass / Fighting
69- Plasmokid- Poison / Steel
70- Plasmother- Poison / Steel
71- Twiguana- Grass
72- Diplod- Grass
73- Stwinger- Water / Electric
74- Brutwinge- Water / Electric
75- Arachnox- Poison / Bug
76- Tarantox- Poison / Bug
77- Fatail- Poison
78- Skeletail- Poison / Steel
79- Cubarctic- Ice
80- Emperice- Ice
81- Kyubreeze- Normal
82- Galemur- Normal / Flying (Pronounced gale-murr not gay lemur)

Sorry if I forgot any :p

OMG. that's so many names!! and i can't believe i've made 82 (+2 today) already!!
but then, of so many names. those that i really, really like are just a few. >....< sorry.
i'll update the names.
anyways. i think some of them are typed wrongly XD. maybe that's why the naming direction is not correct.

That's funny we came up with the same name for houndrant. Of course there aren't that many choices.
Well that kind of is the obvious one, but some of the others where hard to come up with names for though :rolleyes:

i don't like this name because it's so much like the houndoom line. actually, the direction i took when making this guy was also one that he'd be the rivals to houndoom and arcanine. but then, i don't know how dark vs steel goes. coz i don't play the game. OTZ. i seriously think that i'm the only one here that doesn't.

Those. Look. AWESOME. I love them!

The only thing is, I'm not sure some of them really look like pokemon. Not to say that's a bad thing, but they seem to better fit into a whole new sort of strange animals. They just might play a little better as an original idea, instead of fakemon, who knows?

Still, they're really cool. I can't say I have a favourite, because I love all of them so much!

I might go into details later when I have the time. Still, these are some of the best art I've seen here.

thanks for the comments and compliments.
do come back sometime to check this thread. and i'll be doing my best for good updates.

----------------------

updates today 8/5/2008
middle/alternative evo for 'Flakecicle'
and also final evo for the 'cloud cat', gosh. i think i really need names. XD

----------------------

hmm... better choose some from P13

some more names.

Kitoud-normal

cloucat-normal/flying

clouger-normal/flying

skelabear-dark

lanterror-ghost/fire

balcub-normal/dark the first ying-yang

snoolamb-normal

heliseed-grassflying

P13

OMG. that's so many names!! and i can't believe i've made 82 (+2 today) already!!
but then, of so many names. those that i really, really like are just a few. >....< sorry.
i'll update the names.
anyways. i think some of them are typed wrongly XD. maybe that's why the naming direction is not correct.

Oh don't worry, I was going for quantity rather than quality. For my own Fakemon I usually take some twenty minutes thinking of a good name, but I spent less than a minute on most of the ones I posted here (while doing something else).

I'm glad you used Fatail and Skelatail, those ones actually surprised me on how well they complimented both your work and each other. Sure, I've definitely come up with better, but considering the times it took to come up with... :p

i don't like this name because it's so much like the houndoom line. actually, the direction i took when making this guy was also one that he'd be the rivals to houndoom and arcanine. but then, i don't know how dark vs steel goes. coz i don't play the game. OTZ. i seriously think that i'm the only one here that doesn't.

Ah, I hadn't noticed that. A dog based on a hydrant just seemed like a pretty basic idea at first glance, but it looks like there's more thought to it than that. How about: Howldrant or Spraynine?

Dannyray32

Srry for double-posting but I have another idea for names. The bamboo pokemon could be called bambeat, and the pre evo can be bambite.:)

Obsidian Helix

Silently waiting
AWESOME!!! they've got a different style from normal pokemon, as do all fakemon, but yours seems so much more original and authentic in a way. you should do a fakedex for them and everything.
Names:

sting_ray.jpg

Rayzap/Raybolt, and its evolution Mantabolt/Mantashok?

volcano.jpg

Pyrolion? Clawfyre? I don't really know what animal it resembles, but it still looks awesome, and as Pawlava looks like a lion *shrug*.

dapan.jpg
adnap.jpg

Pandayang and Pandayin? The first pre-ev looks like a yin and yang symbol, so maybe its final evos could be one side and the other.

Ket Shi

Come on and SLAM!
The coloring is still very Neopet-ish, but overall your Fakemon have become a lot more convincing, especially with the help of evolutionary lines.

However, one that stands out is the snowflake ice line. The final evolution is a lovely creature and could easily make it as a Pokémon, but the first and second stages aren't very Pokémon-y. They're just snowflakes with faces - they're not very interesting at all. I'd suggest adding some features to tie it in with the final serpentine evolution.

khots

焉知非福
some more names.
Kitoud-normal
cloucat-normal/flying
clouger-normal/flying
skelabear-dark
lanterror-ghost/fire
balcub-normal/dark the first ying-yang
snoolamb-normal
heliseed-grassflying

clouger seems nice name. lanterror however seems more fitting for its evolution. though. i haven't got any idea on it yet. XD. snoolamb seems nice as well. but we'll also wait for the evolution first.
Oh don't worry, I was going for quantity rather than quality. For my own Fakemon I usually take some twenty minutes thinking of a good name, but I spent less than a minute on most of the ones I posted here (while doing something else).

I'm glad you used Fatail and Skelatail, those ones actually surprised me on how well they complimented both your work and each other. Sure, I've definitely come up with better, but considering the times it took to come up with... :p

Ah, I hadn't noticed that. A dog based on a hydrant just seemed like a pretty basic idea at first glance, but it looks like there's more thought to it than that. How about: Howldrant or Spraynine?

thanks for the effort anyways. quantity is ok.
yes, the names does compliment. but..fatail seems more venomous. anyhow, they are very nice names.
actually. it's not an idea. but it's like an imagination. sort of.. if i had this fakemon in the games/anime, what will he do? i do picture him as a good rival for houdoom and a good partner of arcanine, where we'll see a police with arcanine, and a fireman with this doggy. anyways, i'm going to totally change this guy maybe tomorrow. hoping that the result will come out good. do check back and give comments then. and i've named him myself XD.

You could call the thunder lizard Spashok, because it looks like it is spazing.:)
Srry for double-posting but I have another idea for names. The bamboo pokemon could be called bambeat, and the pre evo can be bambite.

a small bamboo coming out from its root is called a bamboo shoot. i really want it to have some sort of this identity in its name. bambite is good. but could be better. there's a third evo here. so we'll also wait a moment for it first.
AWESOME!!! they've got a different style from normal pokemon, as do all fakemon, but yours seems so much more original and authentic in a way. you should do a fakedex for them and everything.
Names:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/kho_thong_soon/sting_ray.jpg
Rayzap/Raybolt, and its evolution Mantabolt/Mantashok?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/kho_thong_soon/volcano.jpg
Pyrolion? Clawfyre? I don't really know what animal it resembles, but it still looks awesome, and as Pawlava looks like a lion *shrug*.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/kho_thong_soon/dapan.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/kho_thong_soon/adnap.jpg
Pandayang and Pandayin? The first pre-ev looks like a yin and yang symbol, so maybe its final evos could be one side and the other.

1. the little ray is just a pre-evo. i don't want it to have a strong name. rayzap seems ok. but think can be better.
2. yes, pawlava and its line was first meant to be a lion. but i decided not to. because of entei. so i added longer ears to the evo. pyrock maybe? hmm
3. pandayin and pandayang is the basic idea. and yes. it's alternative evo that makes them different. i picture one as fighting, the other as dark. the names does fit. but it's kinda too obvious? i don't know. other names are not obvious enough. i don't know what i'm thinking too.

The coloring is still very Neopet-ish, but overall your Fakemon have become a lot more convincing, especially with the help of evolutionary lines.

However, one that stands out is the snowflake ice line. The final evolution is a lovely creature and could easily make it as a Pokémon, but the first and second stages aren't very Pokémon-y. They're just snowflakes with faces - they're not very interesting at all. I'd suggest adding some features to tie it in with the final serpentine evolution.

sorry to disappoint you bro, but i think if i were to draw real pokemons, i'd do the same coloring as well. >...< anyways good thing the evos are working.
i'll fix the middle one ASAP. will not be making it semi-serpant, but will try to add hands to it to see the effect.
wow awesome, ever thought of working for the people who make Pokemon ? You sure can bring some of your ideas into the next generation ;) Incredible Art. Keep drawing ^_^

ever thought of them hiring me? nahh. i do hope so. or. dream so. XD. thanks for the compliments.
they are awesome!:O
i do must say that the first ones on teh page look like digimon and most look like neopets...:/
example the red dog like charecter with balck ears reminds me of gelert from neoperts...:/

the pokemon are awesoem !!!!:D the startes OH wow you really have to keep making them please:D

i checked google. gelert's design 5ucks. it's just a dog with long ears.
Just bumping the thread:)

you don't need to. l'il bro, i was editing while you were at it.
----------
updates today:
1. UFO pre-evo
2. xraybear evolution.
getting lazy by the day. gosh

acrotis

Woodchuck
Do you do requests? Because I wouldn't mind seeing a water poison type frog-esque pokemon.

10/10 on the fakemon some of the best i've ever seen.

acrotis

Woodchuck
Do you do requests? Because I wouldn't mind seeing a water poison type frog-esque pokemon.

Yami Ryu

I am going to have to agree that these do not look like pokemon. These do not look like fake pokemon. they don't have the same style, feel or flow of pokemon, or those that really try to make a fakemon, look like a fake pokemon. In that regard, you failed completely, these are not fake pokemon. My advice to you would be to drop the Fake Pokemon act completely, and make these original monsters for a thing you want to develop. Because these don't even look like Digimon half the time, or other monsters I've seen.

Just make it an original concept already, no offense. You have good ideas- these just do not make good nor convincing pokemon, not with your style, not with their looks.

khots

焉知非福
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/kho_thong_soon/anchorfish.jpg
idk y but i love this guy

i know. because it's an idea from yu-gi-oh. i was trying to figure out where it came from. then i got it.
anyways. it's there. and since it has a nice pre-evo, i'm keeping it the way it is.

sorry, no. currently i'm not doing any requests. for your biological information, poisonous frogs/toads don't really live in the water. and. normally water frogs are not poisonous. :)
I am going to have to agree that these do not look like pokemon. These do not look like fake pokemon. they don't have the same style, feel or flow of pokemon, or those that really try to make a fakemon, look like a fake pokemon. In that regard, you failed completely, these are not fake pokemon. My advice to you would be to drop the Fake Pokemon act completely, and make these original monsters for a thing you want to develop. Because these don't even look like Digimon half the time, or other monsters I've seen.

Just make it an original concept already, no offense. You have good ideas- these just do not make good nor convincing pokemon, not with your style, not with their looks.

gosh, RYU, i don't know what you mean.
i design these critters based on original ideas/random associations, and try to base them on the pokemon environment. as i've said before, they were never meant to be pokemons. and never will be pokemons, for a fact. i'm just showing my ideas and designs on this forum. i don't know what you want me to do.

Duskeon

Ghost Evee
wow! Good Job!
I really love the jellyfish thing and the lantern.
;471;

Yami Ryu

i design these critters based on original ideas/random associations, and try to base them on the pokemon environment. as i've said before, they were never meant to be pokemons.

The plural of Pokemon is Pokemon. Thar is no s, mmkay? Outside of that, if they aren't meant to be pokemon, why base them on said enviroment when they don't even look nor resemble anything in the pokemon world, or when you've admited a few times these were fake pokemon? You only changed your song lately then, as you were harping in a few posts these were fake pokemon.

You can't have it both ways, Pokemon may inspire you, but you shouldn't try to claim they are based in the Pokemon Universe.

and never will be pokemons, for a fact. i'm just showing my ideas and designs on this forum. i don't know what you want me to do.

If you were serious you would try to have made them look more... Pokemon-ish. That is what I was getting. I admit most are cute and good, but they aren't fake pokemon, as I said you should just call them by another name.

Edit: Also, you could show these off via a pet-site, like Neopets, Nutrinopets, etc and etc and etcpets, I've seen people have multiple accounts just because of the pets.

Just don't impliment 'zomg I'm running away because you can't spend 24 hours a day taking care of me! wahwah' crap.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Here's an Idea for a name.

shooot.jpg
bambooo.jpg

Spikbeetle---------------Bambcannon

Last edited: