• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K-Pop/J-Pop/M-Pop

torterra09

The One To BEAT!!
I listen to mostly K-Pop.
Fav artists are: SNSD, T-ARA, Secret, VIXX, IU, EXO, SHINee, f(x), 4Minute, 2NE1, BIGBANG, After School, Ailee, Crayon Pop, FIESTAR, G.NA, Girl's Day, JEWELRY, ZE:A, Nine Muses, Miss A, SPICA, SPEED, and F-VE DOLLS.

Current Fav Songs:

Do You Know Me? - T-ARA
I Do I Do - Secret
Glue - Nine Muses
Missing U - 2NE1
Lonely Christmas - Crayon Pop
Voodoo Doll - VIXX
Number 9 - T-ARA
Hide and Seek - T-ARA

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Really liking the dynamic of WINNER. As poor as YG is, I hope the group brings in a lot of money!
I feel that it could be so because the maknae, Taehyun, seems to be very involved, unlike Seungri in BIGBANG, who you have to admit was a bit underrated and underpromoted.
To be honest, I thought Taeh was the leader, but the short guy (not saying short can't lead, but we have Taeyeon and Suho who are considerably shorter than the rest of their bandmates.
It's kinda like the opposite to BIGBANG in a very rudimentary way; the second youngest leads (BIGBANG second oldest leads), oldest is underrated (BIGBANG's youngest underrated).

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Bumping (4/12/14)

The following groups have comebacks that I'm currently interested in:

EXO (returning as EXO-K and EXO-M)
[video=youtube;nOZsdkPhxSk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOZsdkPhxSk[/video]
Mandarin Teaser

Block B

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Just saw the danc practice for Overdose!
It was great! The song sounds unique and shares the reggae-hiphop vibe with Heart Attack.
People think it's more comparable to IGAB than heartattack though.
The part where they use the other members' heads is priceless!

Wow, some of the posts here winded me up to no end. I'll stick with my feminine pretty-boys, thanks!
Anyway, I'm a fan of Infinite, BTS, VIXX, SHINee, SNSD, After School, EXO, etc.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
[video=youtube;83Yscg5vtVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Yscg5vtVQ[/video]
Damn, B-Bomb's looking good.
Comparing this to Very Good, I like this one better. Still doesn't beat my Nilili Mambo, though :3
Zico's howl needs to be my ringtone lol

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
[video=youtube;TI0DGvqKZTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI0DGvqKZTI[/video]

Overdose is released!
My goodness, the whole album is gold!
I need to make an English cover for Thunder because it is just so f**kin' catchy.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
So the news with Kris' absence from EXO is really upsetting.
I hope this isn't SJ-M all over again. I really think SM just needs to give the group a rest, or be more mindful of their trainees medical conditions.
If you haven't heard, Kris complained about some chest pain and visited the doctor, who revealed he had certain heart conditions (myocardial and other medical jargon). He's filing a lawsuit, so I hope EXO can find a new member and not replace Kris.

In other news, VIXX's Eternity was released. Not my favorite, I just like the bass.

Chris-kun

i still believe
So the news with Kris' absence from EXO is really upsetting.
I hope this isn't SJ-M all over again. I really think SM just needs to give the group a rest, or be more mindful of their trainees medical conditions.
If you haven't heard, Kris complained about some chest pain and visited the doctor, who revealed he had certain heart conditions (myocardial and other medical jargon). He's filing a lawsuit, so I hope EXO can find a new member and not replace Kris.

That was released by a Chinese news source that has a financial rivalry with SM and then was pulled. Kris's real reason for the lawsuit is that he wishes more control over his career.

Also SM confirmed EXO will continue as 11 and not add a new member.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Taeyang's new Eyes, Nose, Lips is out.
…………I don't know what to say.
On one hand, we have SOL singing a ballad, and on the other hand, we have SOL singing a ballad.
It's Taeyang. His title track was really weak compared to his previous ones.
I Need A Girl was a nice track that had a light feel to it.
Where U At was strong, and so was Ringa Linga (this one was kinda bad with the rap).

But E,N,L feels really weak
Then we have Body (ft. CL).
CL has really brought me back to liking her with Mental Breakdown, and she actually does this song justice with only a few words in this song.
This song is poppin'.
I thought 1AM was my favorite, but Body is by far the one that takes the cake.

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Bump!

WINNER has debuted with "Empty" and "Color Ring".
The former is much better in my opinion. I listened to 2014 S/S and I felt that "Don't Flirt" and "Different" were very BIGBANG style.
Mino's rap in "I'm Him" makes him a solid T.O.P 0.125. Mino needs to work on it.
So my member biases of WINNER have become Jinwoo and Mino since I think that Jinwoo has a bit more stable vocals than Taehyun. Mino is the better rapper of the group, and I like when Seunghoon sings more than he raps.

Also, Taemin's "Danger" came out today! I swear Michael Jackson must have conceived Taemin since the song and performance/dance was strikingly paced similarly.
I hated how it was autotuned at times, though. Taemin can sing, and he has a much more stable voice than Jonghyun.

And did anyone see Suho (EXO), Kyuhyun (SuJu), Minho (SHINee) and Changmin (TXVQ!) wearing drag in the SM concert?
Words cannot describe how mixed I feel right now .D.