• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K-Pop/J-Pop/M-Pop

Chris-kun

i still believe
The Boys is now slated for a release on the 17th of October

Chris-kun

i still believe
I love SHINee.

Minho, Jonghyun, and Taemin are teh best!

I cannot find any news on Ayumi's hearing loss more recent than 2008; has she completely lost it by now? Is her singing affecTed?

She announced it in 2008, she had complete hearing loss in her left ear. It didn't affect her right ear. It did seem to somewhat affect her vocals from about 2004 on

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I love SHINee.

Minho, Jonghyun, and Taemin are teh best!

I cannot find any news on Ayumi's hearing loss more recent than 2008; has she completely lost it by now? Is her singing affecTed?

What's your favorite song by them? Mine is Ring-Ding-Dong ^_^

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I love LUCIFER, both versions but the Japanese version a little more.

Also the PV is awesome, the Japan version was recently uploaded on Youtube by EMI(?)/whatever their Japanese record label is.

I'll have to hear that :)
I also thought Hello was pretty catchy

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
October the 17th is so far away ;_; I can't wait that long.

My favourite SHINee song is LUCIFER or Shout Out. They're both pretty awesome. I also quite like BIG BANG and U-KISS - NEVERLAND by U-KISS is so amazing. I definitely prefer Korean girl groups though, quite a lot of the boy bands seem pretty boring in my opinion.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
October the 17th is so far away ;_; I can't wait that long.

My favourite SHINee song is LUCIFER or Shout Out. They're both pretty awesome. I also quite like BIG BANG and U-KISS - NEVERLAND by U-KISS is so amazing. I definitely prefer Korean girl groups though, quite a lot of the boy bands seem pretty boring in my opinion.

I was caught in the TOrrent of K-pop sugar that is SNSD's song "Gee"

My first listen, it came off too bubblegummy, but a few days later and I tried it again last night, and I love it!!!!

It is infectiously catchy, they must have made a pact with devil to become the number 1 girl group in Asia.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I was caught in the TOrrent of K-pop sugar that is SNSD's song "Gee"

My first listen, it came off too bubblegummy, but a few days later and I tried it again last night, and I love it!!!!

It is infectiously catchy, they must have made a pact with devil to become the number 1 girl group in Asia.

Gee is an amazing song. It's so infectious, once you hear it you just can't help but sing along. Definitely one of my favourite K-Pop songs, ever.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Gee is an amazing song. It's so infectious, once you hear it you just can't help but sing along. Definitely one of my favourite K-Pop songs, ever.

I know!!!

I feel so queer when I listen and sing along to the Chikutaku-chikutaku, No-no-no, Gee-gee-gee-gee and other English parts, which is appropriate considering I am gay, but yeah it is very girly song.

The Japanese version has many cute-type words-phrases-onomatopoeia's or whatever you call them.

I also like that Genie/Wish song of theirs.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
THIS MUSIC VIDEO IS WAYY BETTER THAN THE KOREAN ONE :D

if only the Korean one looked this good...

I do think alot of the guys' Hair looked wayyyy cuter in the Korean PV, expect for Key, his sides buzzed off look was a little special-ed.

I don't know eveyone well by name but the one guy with the Leather Party hat is uber-cute.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
I do think alot of the guys' Hair looked wayyyy cuter in the Korean PV, expect for Key, his sides buzzed off look was a little special-ed.

I don't know eveyone well by name but the one guy with the Leather Party hat is uber-cute.

They all had brighter hair, and the visual effects were like amazing *faints*.

They looked like 10x cuter than Super Junior.

I think you mean Taemin (maybe Minho) was rocking the party hat.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
They all had brighter hair, and the visual effects were like amazing *faints*.

They looked like 10x cuter than Super Junior.

I think you mean Taemin (maybe Minho) was rocking the party hat.

Is this
lucifer013-300x168.jpg
the guy with the leather party hat? <3<3<3

This is obviously from the Korean version.