• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K-Pop/J-Pop/M-Pop

Chris-kun

i still believe
Last edited:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down

Chris-kun

i still believe
You beat me to it.

I actually love the teaser. It sounds a lot different to what they usually do, but their voices sound so different. Their English sounds a bit messy as well. Either way I'm still super excited for the song and album and I really hope they do well in the USA (doubt they will though).

I don't like that it sounds that different tbh. If I wanted different, I'd listen to another group. That's what they sound like, they don't sound like SNSD, they sound like someone else

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I don't like that it sounds that different tbh. If I wanted different, I'd listen to another group. That's what they sound like, they don't sound like SNSD, they sound like someone else

But artists have to change and evolve their sound, or else it gets stale and fans get bored. I think that because this is the lead single (and it's produced by an American) it's going to be something totally different to grab everyone's attention and the album will probably contain songs we'd consider SNSD-type songs.

Chris-kun

i still believe
But artists have to change and evolve their sound, or else it gets stale and fans get bored. I think that because this is the lead single (and it's produced by an American) it's going to be something totally different to grab everyone's attention and the album will probably contain songs we'd consider SNSD-type songs.

SNSD have their niche. The problem is, it's not just the wrong song for this group, it's a bad song. This won't grab anyone's attention because it's bad.

a preview from the verses. it doesn't get better. worst comeback ever and worst debut ever.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
For K-pop, I enjoy 2NE1 very much. They are also quite creative with their outfits for concerts.

As for J-pop, UVERworld s the way to go, hands down. Chance was just amazing. That, and FLOW. World's End is so beautiful.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Okay so my two loves in the world have now become B1A4 and U-kiss.

NEVERLAND by U-KISS is awesome. Kiseop's my favourite in U-KISS, but Kevin and Soohyun are awesome as well.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
NEVERLAND is pretty good, but I miss MY U-kiss, mostly Xander.

I only got into them when NEVERLAND came out so yeah.

To all the Ayu fans out there - what's your favourite album of hers? I've not heard them all yet but GUILTY stands out so far.

Chris-kun

i still believe
I only got into them when NEVERLAND came out so yeah.

To all the Ayu fans out there - what's your favourite album of hers? I've not heard them all yet but GUILTY stands out so far.

I've been into them since Man Man Ha Ni came out, before Xander and Kibum left and those two new guys came in. Definitely recommend tracking down all their stuff.

My Ayu album ranking:

01. Memorial address
02. GUILTY
03. Love songs
04. Duty
05. MY STORY
06.(miss)understood
07. Secret
08. Rock 'n' Roll Circus
09. NEXT LEVEL
10. I am...
11. A Song for xx
12. FIVE
13. LOVEpepars
14. RAINBOW

Chris-kun

i still believe
The Boys is an awful song. SHINee's LUCIFER + TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down + SM Entertainment's lack of caring + a shitty producer = The Boys.

And the english version is just laughably bad. I hope Secret or T-ara win all the awards tbh, this **** does not deserve it

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
The Boys is an awful song. SHINee's LUCIFER + TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down + SM Entertainment's lack of caring + a shitty producer = The Boys.

And the english version is just laughably bad. I hope Secret or T-ara win all the awards tbh, this **** does not deserve it

What awards? Something akin to the Koream VMA's?

The Bo-peep song by Tara is quite catchy, albeit cheesy also, but I shamelessly adore it.