• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

K-Pop/J-Pop/M-Pop

jackiedog

dream fighter

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
j_gamez, I think you mentioned this before, but the Block B prerelease single, Be The Light, came out some time ago (4 days)
Here it is:

[video=youtube;E4yzhCIZulM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4yzhCIZulM[/video]

i watched it since it's released, in fact i make the post exactly 4 days ago. lol
keep tracked of their activities since i'm a fan of them.
their title track teaser was released yesterday~ reminds me of nanrina and also a scene from the dark knight.

i like perfume though i'm not too into jpop.

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
One of the best dances since IGAB's choreography, Growl 's dance, and Sherlock's dance
Kai + Lay + Hyoyeon

[video=youtube;C1YzVVk_jpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1YzVVk_jpU[/video]

LOL the music stopped but they kept dancing!
I definitely need to see Hyoyeon do a solo piece, but nevertheless, she is stunning when it comes to dancing.

DevilFruit

Good Kitty
What is up with LEDApple busting out covers of English songs? Are they trying to Americanize themselves? They're good at them (the Wrecking Ball cover wasn't all that bad) but they need to show off more talent with works from their writers.

lol they've been doing eng cover for quite some time.
i don't see doing eng cover literally means being "americanize"
just doing what they love to do, i suppose

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I need 'Very Good' gifs nao!
Block B's Very Good is what it suggests.
I don't recall seeing an MV about bank robberies before in K-Pop.

poor kara going back to a 4 members group

or possibly a trio

and apparently which ever team that lose in win will disband.
that's so dumb.

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
poor kara going back to a 4 members group

and apparently which ever team that lose in win will disband.
that's so dumb.

I'd like to think only four members and not a trio.

YG and its money problems smh
I hope the members from the losing team will be picked up by other agencies. HyunSeung lost to Seungri and was placed in B2ST as the lead dancer and vocalist, so I can see JYP, CUBE, and other lesser relevant agencies making the members of the losing team stars still.

If Team A loses, I hope Kang Seung Yoon becomes a great solo artist.

I'd like to think only four members and not a trio.

YG and its money problems smh
I hope the members from the losing team will be picked up by other agencies. HyunSeung lost to Seungri and was placed in B2ST as the lead dancer and vocalist, so I can see JYP, CUBE, and other lesser relevant agencies making the members of the losing team stars still.

If Team A loses, I hope Kang Seung Yoon becomes a great solo artist.

the fact that seungri gets to debut instead of hyunseung is just questionable.
i mean, in terms of talent hyunseung would totally crush on seungri.
he's like a ''filler'' in bigbang tbh.

part of me thinks that team a disbandment would be good especially because of kang seungyoon because i like that he sticks to sing what he likes and not forcing himself to impress the audience.
korea doesn't like rock song, almost every rock song doesn't sell well in korea.
but another part of me will feel bad for mino/minho
he has debuted once in a super nugu group that disbanded not long ago.
this guy has soooo much potential, he just doesn't have any luck.
i listen to many of his track and i really like it.

i just hope yg will just disband both teams and debut all the talented ones.
seriously though, team b sucks so much in terms of singing.
only potential members are B.I and Bobby.
team a are where the the hidden gems are.
even the least talented members are pretty decent.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
j_gamez said:
the fact that seungri gets to debut instead of hyunseung is just questionable.
i mean, in terms of talent hyunseung would totally crush on seungri.
he's like a ''filler'' in bigbang tbh.

Trouble Maker's new MV was out since...... like several days ago. I'm liking this chemistry between HyunA and Hyunseung. Watch the MV for yourself, you'll know : )
Well yeah Seungri is fairly average. His style is not-so-noticable, rather casual but stylish, unlike GD who loves to do some experimenting. His voice isn't that good either. But he's getting better in variety shows, which is good : )

And by the way, Team A just won. Disappointed for the super talented B.I. although I am excited for their debut.

Oh and I'm pretty much of a VIP (Big Bang fan), YG family stan. I like several girl/boy bands here and there but not really a 'stan'. LOL.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Team A was really more talented when I look back.
I was just cheering for Team B because A would probably not be debuted too late because of KSY.

Team B just needs to work on their singing. I really hoped the losing team would disband so other agencies could work with them. HyunSeung is still my point for this argument. As Cassiel said, HyunSeung and HyunA have a good chemistry, and if team B disbanded and were picked up by other agencies, I would have been waiting for their epic (and probably separate) debuts (like what if some Team B members got picked up by Success Museum?! They would have had epic debuts, like EXO's)

So, will Team A have a rendition of Team B's 'Climax'?

Mi-tan

K-Pop and J-Pop fan here :)
The J-Pop I enjoy most these days is Perfume, Kyary, and WORLD ORDER. Perfume's probably my favorite of the three (Edge and Fake It and Spending All My Time, oh my!). I only enjoy some of Kyary's songs such as Invader Invader, while the others are too odd for my taste or her voice doesn't work for me. WORLD ORDER is just cool, relaxing electronic music with synchronized dancing, and although they haven't released much as yet, I really love Permanent Revolution and Mind Shift.
In terms of K-Pop, I'm not the biggest fan you could find, but I do love SNSD, with my biases being Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, and Sunny (in that order). Still not sure whether I prefer their Korean or Japanese releases, but my favorite songs would probably be Trick, Time Machine, Look At Me, Flower Power, and Animal. (TaeTiSeo is also awesome!) I also like some of Crayon Pop's songs, and the boy bands are pretty fun sometimes, though I've never found a group to particularly fangirl over.
Sorry to interrupt the current conversation xD

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
This song is jammin'
Don't quite understand the video though.
[video=youtube;tAoME_aMm1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAoME_aMm1w[/video]
T.O.P's moustache is really funny, I love it!

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
i'm a die-hard k-pop fan

let's see

boys - shinee, b2st, b.a.p. ,big bang Then some male singers like k-will and seo in guk.
girls - snsd, t-ara, davichi, 4minute,secret Sorry i dont have any female singers that I like in mind.

For j-pop, as long its not rock music then I'm fine with it.

Rotom Router

Just Won't Stay Dead
*Doesn't follow bands of any kind*
*Still listens to J-pop*
*Likes Lucky Star character songs*
*Likes character songs in general*
*Listens primarily to anime songs*
*Is in between asterisks*

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
EXO's Miracle of December is heavenly. The preview is just great!
2NE1's Missing You is really nice, too. The video was so boring just like Lonely, but the fact that it had very little English made it my favorite of this year. I really liked Falling In Love because it was different, but CL's English is too good and I just didn't like it. Missing You was better because it was Hangul dominated.
Anyone want another Nu'Est comeback before the end of the year? No?
'kay I'll just go back to fix my bias list then.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
[video=youtube;yVLxRXoLaas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVLxRXoLaas[/video]

all my yes

IT's such a mellow song, yet powerful!
I checked the comments and there were anti-EXO saesangs who said that this song really showed a much more humble EXO than the ones they bash on for being the hype.
Can't wait for more iTunes money to get this song!