1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ka-Boom With A View! (441)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Battle Frontier' started by Serebii, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Fierce Fighting! Jungle Battle at the Battle Palace!

It's time for Ash's 5th Frontier Brain battle against Spenser at the Battle Palace. A 3 Pokémon Battle, Ash challenges with his newly evolved Sceptile, Swellow and his old friend Heracross against Spenser's Venusaur, Shiftry & Claydol. Will Ash be able to defeat Spenser and get his fifth Frontier Symbol or will Ash wash out?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. First post!
    Heracross is back. Thats what makes this episode worth watching. Finally, the writers are getting Pokemon back onto the good side.

3. MaskedManAbsolkid

MaskedManAbsolkid Well-Known Member

Apparently, Heracross lost without winning. This disappoints me, it does.

4. day_macca

day_macca Boulder Trainer

I wonder if heracross did any sap sucking?

5. Well, thats what Ash gets for not training his Pokemon.... Poor Heracross.

6. Keif

Keif Beginning Trainer

According to PokeAni, it did - to fushigibana.

Also, I'm not sure if the translation thingie is right but it seems that jukain learns solar beam ever-so-abruptly in this episode.

7. Major events
    -Ash Ketchum wins the Spirits Symbol.
    -Ash's Sceptile learns Solarbeam during battle with Claydol.

Yeah, just check on Bulbapedia. Great, another over-powered 00ber move for Ash's Pokemon.... ¬_¬

Last edited: Feb 16, 2006
  8. MaskedManAbsolkid

MaskedManAbsolkid Well-Known Member

Hera sucked sap from Venusaur's bulb.

This battle is a reason why the traits like that should be out of important battles.

9. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

This nay sound good. Solar Beam AGAIN? Heracross losing to an Overused grass-type starter evolution? Random attack-learning? This cheapens Hoenn's efforts in SO many ways!

10. Punk-Dude-Danny you don't need to post in spoiler tags if the thread is about this episode, people come here to see that stuff so nothing should be protected.

And curse you Heracross and your sap addiction.

11. Char1016

Char1016 Pokemon Communist

Heracross must have won... This makes me feel bad. Anyone know when will Ash get the Spirit Symbol?

12. ChaosMage

1. No, he didn't.
    2. He got it in this episode.

I like you, fidani. You're going to be an enjoyable little member.

13. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

As long as Heracross put up a great fight before it went down, I can perhaps tolerate it. I heard Heracross used Megahorn twice, so at least it didn't get knocked out without doing a good amount of damage.

14. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

It sucked on Venasaurs bulb in battle (did it do it to Sceptile's sap balls?), if you ask me, sexually harassing another Pokemon in battle is brave!

15. ChaosMage

Why is Heracross so pun-creatingly horny? WHY!?!

16. JazzJazz

JazzJazz Well-Known Member

Did it? Venusaur doesn't really have a "bulb" as such though... I'll have to have a look at the shots when they come out.

17. day_macca

day_macca Boulder Trainer

Knew it would! So who defeat who in the match?

18. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

Well, so I heard it did. I'm pretty sure someone else posted it.

I was hoping it would suck those bulbs on Scpetile, then have Sceptile scare it away.

19. ChaosMage

Heracross<Venusaur<Swellow<Shiftry<Sceptile>Claydol

20. DANdotW

DANdotW Previously Iota

Shiftry defeated Swellow? This is nearly as upsetting as Heracross losing when he's usually such a feirce competitor. Solarbeam? Ah well, I suppose it was innevitable really. Now there are two Pokémon in the main group who know the attack though, kind of makes me feel something is being foreshadowed, although I'm not quite sure what.

Hunter