• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ka-Boom With A View! (441)

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I do wonder why Heracross's big comeback was such a letdown. Him being a pest and trying to suck Fushigibana's nectar was amusing, yet that was all Heracross really achieved.

Daizy

I call you honey
In hindsight, I do wonder why Heracross's big comeback was such a letdown. Him being a pest and trying to suck Fushigibana's nectar was amusing, yet that was all Heracross really achieved.

Exactly why I didn't get why Ash asked Oak to send Heracross. He coulda just used Swellow or some other Pokemon instead.

Evarenun

I loved seeing Heracross in action again since you know any episode with it will be pretty good. I also liked that the trainers (Spenser and Ash) actually did something other than simply give commands to their Pokemon. Running around gave the episode some action which is something we really need more of in Pokemon.

Loved the scenery of the battle and how the trainers got their exercise too. Best BF battle so far but Heracross vs Venusaur was underwhelming.
Torkoal should have replaced Swellow since she already had a battle (Tucker) and Torkoal needed a win in the BF
Heracross vs Shiftry: Heracross wins
Heracross vs Venusaur: Venusaur wins
Torkoal vs Venusaur: Torkoal wins
Torkoal vs Claydol: Claydol wins
Sceptile vs Claydol: Sceptile wins