• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kabutopzilla's Fakemon

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem

Cece

The drawings are good, but they don't like much like pokemon.
Everything is far too busy; too many spots and spikes and little lines(not sure what those are?)

I think they would look a whole lot more like pokemons if you erased a bunch of the stuff that is all over them and smooth everything out.

btw, it would be very hard to sprite all the current markings and details with the game's size limit, and even if you did it would look really messy. oxo

So yeah, nice designs, but they would be better with less details and such.

KingArmag

King of Armageddon
Wow! These are amazing, but not pokemon-ish...
They are still too detailed. If you tried to sprite them it would be way too hard.
They do look very nice, though. Especially Komodice. Though the first evolutions have too much of a tiny third evolution look.

LostLove

Flygon Trainer
wooah. I really like that Skarmory line but the Shuckle evoltion.. too much detail again. You are getting there though [;

Champion Lance

Penis Used Harden
Drawings are amazing but they look a bit to much like monsters than pokemon. The Skarmory evolution looks the best. Still, great job.

Dr. Deoxys

very well done love them , although u did go a bit overboard with some of the evolutions , but i reckon that the skarmory idea is brilliant keep up the good work <(O.O<)

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
Woah. Some of the evolutions are way to complex to sprite and what not. Try simplifying some of them.

Jaypaw

meow meow meow meow
They're really cool and all, but pokemon are a little less detailed XD

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Thanks for the comments.

I know I go a bit overboard with details, but I have to gradually get used to the less detailed style of Pokemon. Before this, I was drawing large, heavily detailed beasts. Before that, my drawing skills were horrid. Before that, my Fakemon concepts were horrid. :p

Anyway.

Spinarak Family

Jaypaw

meow meow meow meow
This time, Widoweb is perfectly designed, Maybe if it... no never mind its perfect but the other one... almost imposibble to sprite ya know? But your designs are getting more simple~

ijea4444

Their good drawings, but their no where near sugimori style. He purposefully makes them out of simple shapes, patterns, etc, like a user above said, these are way to complicated. And I've studied Suigmori style from the 90's to today.