1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kabutopzilla's Fakemon

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Kabutopzilla, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

2. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Member

They're good drawings, but their patterns are very complex, so I'm not sure if they would work well as actual pokemon.

3. Cece

Cece Well-Known Member

The drawings are good, but they don't like much like pokemon.
    Everything is far too busy; too many spots and spikes and little lines(not sure what those are?)

I think they would look a whole lot more like pokemons if you erased a bunch of the stuff that is all over them and smooth everything out.

btw, it would be very hard to sprite all the current markings and details with the game's size limit, and even if you did it would look really messy. oxo

So yeah, nice designs, but they would be better with less details and such.

4. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

5. KingArmag

KingArmag King of Armageddon

Wow! These are amazing, but not pokemon-ish...
    They are still too detailed. If you tried to sprite them it would be way too hard.
    They do look very nice, though. Especially Komodice. Though the first evolutions have too much of a tiny third evolution look.

6. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

Thanks for the feedback.

This is the first Fakemon I've made in a long time which evolves from a Realmon.

Dunsparce Evolution

7. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

8. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

9. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

10. LostLove

LostLove Flygon Trainer

wooah. I really like that Skarmory line but the Shuckle evoltion.. too much detail again. You are getting there though [;

11. Champion Lance

Champion Lance Penis Used Harden

Drawings are amazing but they look a bit to much like monsters than pokemon. The Skarmory evolution looks the best. Still, great job.

12. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

13. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

14. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

15. Dr. Deoxys

Dr. Deoxys New Member

very well done love them , although u did go a bit overboard with some of the evolutions , but i reckon that the skarmory idea is brilliant keep up the good work <(O.O<)

16. ReaperNeku

ReaperNeku The One and Only

Woah. Some of the evolutions are way to complex to sprite and what not. Try simplifying some of them.

17. Jaypaw

Jaypaw meow meow meow meow

They're really cool and all, but pokemon are a little less detailed XD

18. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

Thanks for the comments.

I know I go a bit overboard with details, but I have to gradually get used to the less detailed style of Pokemon. Before this, I was drawing large, heavily detailed beasts. Before that, my drawing skills were horrid. Before that, my Fakemon concepts were horrid. :p

Anyway.

Spinarak Family

19. Jaypaw

Jaypaw meow meow meow meow

This time, Widoweb is perfectly designed, Maybe if it... no never mind its perfect but the other one... almost imposibble to sprite ya know? But your designs are getting more simple~

20. ijea4444

ijea4444 Well-Known Member

Their good drawings, but their no where near sugimori style. He purposefully makes them out of simple shapes, patterns, etc, like a user above said, these are way to complicated. And I've studied Suigmori style from the 90's to today.