• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kadjaft's Request Emporium

Stormplayer27

pokemon is boring
can u put super pokemon in a trainer card cus if you can can i have a trainer card with super lugia, ninetales, chancey, dragonite, snorlax, and celebi if you cant do super pokemon then just regular pokemon. thanks

SilverStar

~sparkle and shine~
Just throwing out a chao request, no hurry of course since you're closed-ish, just getting it out there... but I'd like an Espeon, pose K2 when you can. Thanks!

Stormplayer27

pokemon is boring
can u put super pokemon in a trainer card cus if you can can i have a trainer card with super lugia, ninetales, chancey, dragonite, snorlax, and celebi if you cant do super pokemon then just regular pokemon. thanks
can u cancel this request but if u already started ill take it but if you havent you dont have to, thanks

Kadjaft

Free Runner
^umm... lemme check... *looks at first post* dotidotidoo... *scrolls down a bit* YES!! if you would put some glasses on and read the first post you would Notice a word in red called "Closed" and I even increased the size to 7 for people that have trouble reading

so if ANYONE requests something from here again, which has been closed for ages, I'll delete this topic, and start again when I feel like doing requests

ok? Glad we all had this talk