• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kadjaft's Request Emporium

you never made my super celebi that had a neon green and not yellow power

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Yeah, I asked for an Example of what Neon Electric green is, I'm not exactly too sure what it exactly looks like ^^, Sorry for the delays peoples

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Here's your Giratina Chao,
GiratinaChao.png

Link

And I'll Guess what you mean with your Celebi... I don't get what you mean by "neon green and not yellow power"

Shuam

righteous
could u make me a super diaruga, and parukia chao?
(facing eachother pls)

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Is that both super? Or just Diarugia? Also, What colour you want the supers to be... Cause Any Colour can be done now (due to people asking for the colour Variations to the usual Super colours,

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Sure, your Hired, Post here what you can do so people don't have to open up another Page for what you can do,

scardwg2.png
Gym Leader Cards.
sixdifferentbrunotrainercardsha1.png
Green,Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold,Sliver,Ruby,Sapphire,Fire Red,Leaf Green and Emerald Elite4 Card's.

strainercardja9.png
Trainer Card's. Can do backgrounds if given background is posted along with the request.

ballbadgesqx3.png
And someting new if not. A Ball Badge's Card.

Here are the badges that i use.
Here are some of my templates that i use
alltemplatesup1.png

Even more templates that i use.
allnewtemplatesfn2.png

Block 1 ^
allnewtemplates2om9.png

Block 2 ^

Now i can do inverts of trainer cards and pokemon.
invertcardofall151ti1.png

Heres a picture of my inverts of all 151 pokemon. Also I can do inverts of Johto,Hoeen and D/P Pokemon.

szz1.png
A Lengendary Pokemon Trainer Card.

berriesandnuggetsod4.png
Can do Item Card's.

Note: I've found more pokemon templates
< Attack

< Defence

< Speed Small
386emsst9.gif

< Speed
386sshgx5.png

< Normal

-----\/ Can do all of these in shiny|
< Bug
< Dark
< Dragon.
< Electric
< Fighting
< Fire
< Flying
< Ghost
< Ground
< Ice
< Grass
< Poision
< Psychic
< Rock
< Steel
< Unkown
< Water
---------------------------------|
< Ground
< Ground
< Steel
< Steel
you mean like this. :)

Kadjaft

Free Runner
I put it in the second post, Cause it wasn't doing anything But Sitting there, Looking Pretty with my sig :p

can you edit the second page to say cad do d/p "if" i have the pokemon and trainer sprites

Shuam

righteous
ya kadjaft

um i dont care about the super colors

and does anyone need a request??!?!?!?!?

lilaznkrnboi19

CHARMANDER IS LEET
Hey its the owner of the
SUPER CHARMANDER

Could I have a Super Manaphy, just like the Salamence. Gold with glow (flashing).

Thanks

Kadjaft

Free Runner
Yeah, Sorry ^^, Havn't been able to get to the requests, I've been Working on the Release of My Fan Game demo for the Sonic community, Sonic Heroes RPG

I'll get to them Later on, Forgot to say the Shop is closed ^^, Sorry guys, I'll Put down that you have requests, But I don't think that I'll get to them too soon, Again Sorry, Once the Release of the Demo has Fully Kicked off, I'll get back to doing Requests,

Kadjaft out!

sandslash 222

Sandslash Master
could you make me a traner card? if you can could you put a shiny sandslash, pikachu, latios & latias, octillery, & a sceptile? if not dont sweat it its cool. pokeball2.0 if your free could you do this?

Last edited: