• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kadjaft's Request Emporium

Stormplayer27

pokemon is boring
can u put super pokemon in a trainer card cus if you can can i have a trainer card with super lugia, ninetales, chancey, dragonite, snorlax, and celebi if you cant do super pokemon then just regular pokemon. thanks

SilverStar

~sparkle and shine~
Just throwing out a chao request, no hurry of course since you're closed-ish, just getting it out there... but I'd like an Espeon, pose K2 when you can. Thanks!

Stormplayer27

pokemon is boring
can u put super pokemon in a trainer card cus if you can can i have a trainer card with super lugia, ninetales, chancey, dragonite, snorlax, and celebi if you cant do super pokemon then just regular pokemon. thanks
can u cancel this request but if u already started ill take it but if you havent you dont have to, thanks

Kadjaft

Free Runner
^umm... lemme check... *looks at first post* dotidotidoo... *scrolls down a bit* YES!! if you would put some glasses on and read the first post you would Notice a word in red called "Closed" and I even increased the size to 7 for people that have trouble reading

so if ANYONE requests something from here again, which has been closed for ages, I'll delete this topic, and start again when I feel like doing requests

ok? Glad we all had this talk