• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kage Island: Survival

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity was crying again. Her head was low but you could see sparkling tears coming out of her eyes.

"I'm not going to get out of here am I?" she asked the girls "I have two friends and a charmander out there and I need to get back to them." She sniffed. "And I can't even work out that stupid riddle from my vision." The two girls looked at each other, confused.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"Vision?" Kiki asked confusidly, looking at Aileta, who seemed just as clueless, "Are you psychic? That's kind of cool, lemme try to pull these harder," Kiki began pulling at the chains again, they were cool and slippery in her sweaty hands.

"Aileta can you help me!?" she yelled over.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Oh yeah sorry i'm having a zone out day." She went to help pull the chains. "How the hell did this happen?"

*Sorry its so short i'm barely having time online at the moment.*

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
*that's ok*

"I don't know, I can't get them out," Kiki grunted helplessly, tugging on the chains. She was flung backwards when they came loose.

"Well that's that." she said simply, standing up and brushing herself off.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Aileta flew back when the chains came off. She landed on her butt. From the top of her eye she saw a form trapped in a strong web. Looking more closely she saw it was Kanga. Several Ariados were there however making sure she stayed still. "I don't mean to be rude but can someone help me get Kanga down?"

Kanga began opening her eyes. She saw the girls down below. <"Aileta?"> She then went back asleep.

*I should be alright for a while now so i'll be online for a few more hours :p *

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity fell to the floor in a mix of desperation, dehydration and hunger.

"Yeah, I'm phycic. But a beginner one though. My familly are the faumous Celedon city phycics," she said, wearilly. She had told so many people just in a week or so. "You don't think I'm a freak, do you?" she asked them

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"No," said Kiki, gazing around to find something to hit Kanga down with. She grabbed one of the chains, and threw it towards Kanga, who fell to the ground with a plop.

Aileta picked Kanga up and hugged her. "Uh, guys sorry to break up the family reuniun, but those guys seem mad," Kiki said, pointing fearfully towards the Ariados.

"RUN!!!!" She screamed, turning and sprinting down the hallway, her shoes sliding in the dust.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Wait, my friend Rai gave me a pokeball earlier! POKEBALL, GO!" she exclaimed. The pokeball hit the nearest Araidos and rigoshaid (sp) off a few. It eventually stopped at a cross eyed one that turned out to be of vital importance to the others. The pokeball opened and with a flash of light, it caught it. The other Araidos stopped in their tracks and then ran away like little babies.

"Just call me the exterminater." she said

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"Wow, how'd you know that one was the leader?" Kiki asked, looking at the fleeing Ariados, "I wonder if Chris'd like a new friend?" she asked, pulling out a Pokeball.

"POKEBALL, GO!!!" she yelled, throwing it at the nearest Ariados. It was caught in a red flash of light.

"Cool," she said, holding the ball in her hand, and released Ariados.

<Wha- what happened? Where's my family?> it asked patheticly.

"I caught you, so now me and my friend Chris are like your family. What's your name?" she asked it.

<OH, well that's ok then. My name's Dave, rhymes with Cave. Everyone said it's stupid,> he grumbled.

"Dave's a nice name, don't worry about it," Kiki said kindly, stroking his back.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Lets releese mine." I said. I did so.

<HI EVERYONE!> It exclaimed

"Um, hi...what's your name?" I asked

<I. Don't. Know...wahhhhhhhhh!> It cryed

"That's okay, I'll give you a name...what about Nickoli?" I asked it, trying to stop its' wailing.

<Okay!> It said with a massive grin, suddenly clearing itself of tears

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"That was weird," Kiki said simply.

<He does that a lot, I don't know why he's the leader. He doesn't even have a name,> Dave said grumpily.

"Come on Dave, be nice," Kiki said, petting him agian.

<Fine. I'll as you say, "be nice". For now.> Dave said, <Oh yeah! That's good pettin'!> he exclaimed happily.

"There's more where that came from," Kiki laughed.

P

Prince_Rilian

What Ivan saw scared him. He saw three girls running out of a room being chased by a squad of ariados. Then one of them threw a pokeball and apparently caught the leader. All the other ariados' started scurrying away. Then another trainer caught her own ariados. Then he noticed a little kangaroo pokemon standing beside one of the trainers. He put two and two together and came up with a reasonable conclusion. The conclusion was that the ariados had been guarding the kanghaskan and the three girls let him free. The ariados' became mad and started chasing the three girls because of that. "wait a second," he thought. Araidos dont normally just go and guard one pokemon. They would take it out instead. "That must have been aipom!", he exclaimed. Suddenly he knew he had said something too loudly and started running down the hallway. He had to corner aipom and ask him what he was doing. Then, a floorboard creaked a little too loudly under his foot. He knew that the girls would figure out that there was someone watching them.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" Serenity screamed. She had saw a figure in the darkness after looking for something that emitted a sound.

"Nickoli, use poison sting!" she exclaimed.

<What?> it asked

"Alright, just use tackle!" she said to it again. The bug-eyed leader set it's eyes on the figure and pelted itself like a bullet into it. A human fell to the ground.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry," she said, bending down with a hand extended towrds him to help pull him up. Her blonde hair flapped around her. "Are you alright?" she asked the boy.

P

Prince_Rilian

OOC: WTF?! i thougt i ran down the other corridor! oh well,

Bic: Ivan fell to the ground. He knew he had been spotted but he still had to find aipom. He did not know if she knew who he was so he took a chance. In one motion, he did three log rolls jumped up and started sprinting the other way. He kept running and eventually found aipom hanging off of the wall. "Aipom what did you do with that kangaskhan? Why did you tie chains around that girl and then put a whole pack of Ariados' to guard a baby kangaskhan. If you lay a single finger on my Eevee, I will blow your brains to the next dimension! Got it."

"I don't have fingers, I have paws."

"I am warning you. You lay a paw on eevee and I will blow your brains to the next dimension!"

"yes sir!", said aipom in a sarcastic tone.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Stupid Aipom. At least i've got two pokemon now. Whilst i was alone i caught a Spinerak." Aileta sent out her small green bug much like the Ariados. "I call him Ariac."

<"I'm a bug.">

Aileta just stared at him. <"Ok."> Kanga said very sleepily.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Why is everyones' Arados exept Kikis' crazy?" Serenity asked Aileta "And what's with that kid? I tryed t help him and he ran off! Wait, Nickoli, could you follow him to see what he's up to?" she asked her bug-eyed pokemon.

<Yesiree bob!> it exclaimed to her and scutteled off swerving like a drunk guy.

"Does he always walk like he's drunk?" She asked Kikis' Arados

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
*Just so you know my characters not got an Ariados she has a Spinerak*

<"I'm a bug.">

"Yes Ariac. We all know your a bug." Aileta said getting bored of saying stuff like that to him.

<"I'm a green bug.">

"Yes Ariac we all know your a bug and your green."

<"I like potatoes.">

"Why do i always get the weird ones?"

<"I pooted.">

She sniffed up. "Yes i'm pretty sure we all know you s***ed." She said covering her nose.

<"I'm a lady.">

"No your a boy." Spinerak went over to the almost fainted Kanga.

<"And we're lady brothers."> Kanga just pushed him away.

<"Unlike you i am actually female. Does that mean i'm...related to you?">

"Yeah it does Kanga." Aileta said enjoying the silence Ariac was giving. Suddenly a short fart noise was heard.

<"I pooted again.">

*Whilst writing that i was LMAO.*

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"You got pootie here and I got bug eyes. What next, an Aipom that throws cream-puff pies around?" she asked herself. She then thought she heard a sound saying <Good idea!>

P

Prince_Rilian

OOC: What a great idea
Bic: Ivan stood there thinking about what to do next. Suddenly aipom cae swinging forward and hit him with a cream-puff pie.

"WTF?! why did you do that lou little brat! I will kill you!", Ivan suddenly lunged forward hoping to catch aipom but all he caught was air. "where are you stupid monkey!" Ivan looked around and found out that aipom had ran away. In the distance, he heard a monkey laughing

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"What are we goinng to do, about food water and a room I mean. I havn't eaten or drank for two days." she held up two fingers. Nickoli came scurrying back.

<Ha, ha! He just got hit by a cream puff pie!> it said

"Helpful-now go back to see where he went." she said, the first bit sarcastic.