• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kage Island: Survival

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Wooh, missed a lot agian. Man I'm getting tired of this grounded stuff.
BIC:

Kiki loooked down at her Ariados, "Mine isn't crazy, I think it's got depression; maybe even sucidal," Kiki grumbled.

<I think this smell will kill me, not like anyone cares,> Dave muttered.

"See what I mean?" Kiki asked, but then she was hit in the head with a pie, "What the *censored for little kids*?" she yelled whirling around, "Who the h*ll threw that?" she grumbled.

<I think maybe I can drown myself in that pie,> Dave muttered, crawling towars the cream pie, but Kiki grabbed him.

"Do NOT BE SUICIDAL!" she yelled angrily, so vibrantly reminded of her brother she could have puked.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"I think this islands pokemon are a little...erm..weird." Aileta said

<"I pooted again."> Her Spinerak said.

"Stop f***ing s***ing!" She shouted at the green bug

<"I'm a bug.">

"Great. Anyone wanna trade. We got a suicidal pokemon, a drugged pokemon and a retarded pokemon *deepest apologese if that offends anyone*. Have we got any better pokemon? Oh yeah and a now pie throwing Aipom." She said dodging an object thrown at her.

<"I'm a lady."> The Spinerak went over to Kanga and shot a string shot on itself and Kanga to look like lipstick. <"Now we're lady brothers."> Kanga just pushed him away.

<"For the last time i'm female but you're male. You can't be a lady. And i'm not related to you."> Spinerak just stood still for a few more moments.

<"I pooted.">

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: That last post made me LMAO big time.
BIC:

<That's the last straw, I'm gone,> Dave said, slamming into the wall several times, dust falling around him.

"I actually prefer sucidal over a gay pooper," Kiki said sadly, watching Dave attempt to kill himself, "this makes me miss Chris so much more," Dave fell on the floor unconcious, "At least he won't kill himself now," Kiki said, dodging another pie, "And will you stop throwing the freaking pies!?" she screamed.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
<"Ok people. I got a minted idea."> Kanga turned to Spinerak with great caution. <"We can have a pooted fight!">

<"Oh f*** no!"> Kanga shouted recieving a slap by Aileta. <"Sorry."> Spinerak had begun pooing and throwing it around. The Aipom had begun pooing onto the pies then throwing them.

"This is why i don't like pokemon some times." She said dodging several shots. Kanga had been hit a fair few times.

<"Pooted fight. Pooted fight. Pooted fight."> Spinerak chanted.

*After that i am seriously on the floor LMFAO*

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
*Stop with the toilet humor! And what is LMFAO?*

"Stop it!" Serenity yelled. She noticed that Dave had a ruby charm braclet around its' neck. So did pootie.

"Wait, why do you all have ruby braclets? Mine lured me here in my sleep. When I wake up it was gone...what gives?"

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Ok your right. And Kanga you still know Rock Tomb?"

<"Yeah. Why?">

"Because if Ariac says even one more thing about...erm...any of what he's been saying use it."

<"Ok."> Ariac was running around in circles.

<"No like rocks. No like rocks.">

"God. Stupid Spinerak." She said trying to step on its legs.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"Ruby bracelet eh?" Kiki asked, picking up the unconcious Dave and examining it.

"Truth be told, i have no clue what this is for, Do you?" Kiki asked the others.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"I do," she said. She ripped the braclets off the pokemon and stepped on them untill they were just dust. "They control you. You know why he's uncontious? It's because of these," she picked up selveral spikes and showed them to the others. They had on them, a thick, purple goo. "These stick into your skin and make you fall asleep, you then undergo unnaturall sleepwalking. I put one of these on and that's how I got here." she sat down on the floor.

"We should get some sleep but I want to ask you one thing: Do either of you know about an Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam going round saying:

The charm is set
The path layed clear
Only time and distance part them from here
?"

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Well i first saw them before when i was singing and they became in a kinda trance. It was weird although i think they said 'you are un-needed of a charm' but that was when Kanga first vanished." She said.

<"I poot.."> Before Ariac could finish Kanga made it get covered in a rock. <"Ok i be good.">

"Thank you Kanga. He's getting so anoying."

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Aileta-where did you see them?" she asked her. A worried but stern look was upon her face.

"It's so stressful! I think they're out to get me for some reason...whos' castle is this? And who's that kid that I tryed to help?"

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"An Abra?" Kiki asked, holding Dave in her arms, just to let him know that she was there, which was more than her brother had ever done for her, "I haven't seen any other Pokemon besides the bugs and that godd*mn Aipom," she said quietly, holding Dave against her, his smooth skin against her, "I wish my Pokemon will be OK, I love them so much, more than my own family, but that's not saying much," Kiki said quietly, looking down at her feet.

FLASHBACK!! YIPEE~!

The scenery seemed to zip by as a ten-year old girl rode towards her brother on a hot-pink bike, gaining on him inch by inch. When she reached him, he shoved her off her bike, and she tumbled into the street, along with a small Totodile stuffed animal, a horrible scream errupted from her lips as she hit the scratchy pavement.

"Kevin! Help me!" Kiki sobbed, holding her limp arm painfully.

"Yeah right, I'm going to Chuck's house," he said angrily, peddling away even faster.

"Kevin!" Kiki yelled in vain, she was far out of Vermillion, she had no idea where she was. She began walking sadly away, pulling her bike with her good arm, the Totodile plushie shoved under her limp arm. Why does he hate me so much? After all, I am his sister, Kiki thought sadly, sitting down on the curb, hugging her small Totodile sadly, when she noticed a shadow appear on the street infront of her.

"Excuse me dear, are you lost?" A lady with pink hair in a nurse's uniform asked her. Kiki nodded sadly. "You look like you're hurt, would you come with me so I can fix that?" she asked.

Kiki sniffled, "My brother pushed me off my bike, and my arm broke, I think. Are you a nurse?" she asked, standing up beside the woman.

"Yes, I'm Nurse Joy," she said, picking up Kiki's fallen bike, "Your arm does look broken. Let's go in the center and fix that up. What's your name?" Nurse Joy asked, wheeling the bike towards a building that said Celadon Pokemon Center.

"Kiki, Kiki Robinson," Kiki sniffled, following her in.

END FLASHBACK~~!!

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"They were near the entrance but they vanished with Kanga before so i'd have thought they'd be around here or something." She looked down toi her two young pokemon. One was being covered by rocks for trying to say 'pooted' and they other was covering it with rocks. "Somebody help me. My pokemon is crazy. Ariac is my only pokemon and Kanga is being borowed. Stupid psychic type Abra evolutions. But it's strange, they would have charmed me but my singing kept them away. That was the weirdest part."

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"Huh? Wait- someone tell me what's happening here," Kiki said, jumping out of her reverie, "Um... Abras right. Well, I guess that it was afraid of your singing? But that doesn't make sense, you said you were good," Kiki said slowly.

<Maybe it was sucide for them to listen to it,> Dave suggested quietly, he looked like he was in pain. Kiiki held him closer to her chest lovingly, she had to be there for him, she just had to.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"I'm not that good at singing. But they seemed mesmerised, not afraid of it. I am a little worried though." She again looked at her pokemon. The little Spinerak she called Ariac was dancing around. Her other was a Kangeskan she called Kanga who was just shaking her head whilst trying to drop rocks on the bug who just dodged them with its dancing. "I'm more worried about my Spineraks insanity though."

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Do you know anything about the poem? i think this is affecting my visions. And could you tell me about the castle and the strange kid I tryed o help that got pelted with a cream puff pie?

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Well i don't know an answer to anything you just asked. All i know for sure is the castles like a huge maze and those Abra and its evolutions guarded the entrance. I kinda lost track of the way i was going when Kanga was taken. I just ran around endlessly." She scooped up Kanga taking her by suprise.

<"Warn me when you're gonna do that."> She held the little baby Kangeskhan tight in her arms. This pokemon had been her only friend for quite a while before she came here. At first she found it quite enjoyable at times but know it was turning out like a nightmare. She sat down on a nearby fallen peice of rubble and began to sing her song again.

"Summer
Never know when it's come
Summer
Never know when it's passed.

With all the changes
going through the world
You never keep up
with all the times
In this world of change
Life is coming to an end

Summer
Summer
Never know when it's passed.

Children are coming to pave the way
Can't help wondering 'bout the world of change
Any demons
gonna steal our hearts?
Melting ice
it's flood the earth

Summer
Summer
never know when it's passed

Summer
The world
Is at
It's
End
"

<"Do you always do that?"> Kanga asked

*Credits to MYSELF for the song as i made it up*

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Summer, summer...wait! You said that when you said that they seemed entranced. SUMMER! SUMMER! That's what lures them. Images of summer! They miss being outside in summer! If they come they can lead us out of here! SUMMER, SUMMER!!! You say it too, crank up the volume on that song!"

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Erm..ok. I don't really understand but oh well." She stood up and began singing louder. She then remembered an old story she was told years ago. Her grandmother had given her a necklace with three coloured pokeballs. One was bronze with a red circle and line over a spoon, another was silver with a spoon on it, the last was a golden ball with two spoons making an x shape. She pulled the necklace out after finishing and showed the other two it. "Do you know what this island is called. When i was young i was given this necklace incase i was sent to an island called Kage Island."

*Is that what the island is actually called*

P

Prince_Rilian

OOC: I have no idea...... sorry for not posting. Must go back to my poor eevee!!

BIC: Ivan continued running through the corridors and eventually found his way back to his room. He assumed it was one big circle, so if hee continued running forward he would end up in front of all the girls. He slowly walked against the wall looking for signs to tell him that the girls were near. He heard some voices and then saw the door. "I have to get off this island as soon as possible. First a crazy monkey, then pokemon falling asleep randomly, and now this. Hey, I wonder what happened to that ghost. Uh-oh, maybe she is watching me and is going to give my position away! I have to get back to my room, grab my Eevee, and RUN!" Ivan thought about all of this and then decided he should try and sneak inside. He took one step forward and another floor board creaked under him. "OMG! WTF!" He thought, "This is so not cool!" He opened the door to his dorm and ran inside.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Wait-my grandmother is the maker of those! These are Celadon phycic protection necklaces. I have one too!" she too fished in her bag and found an identical necklace. "Cool, they're identical in every way-even the bronze pokeball is chipped!"