• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kage Island: Survival

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Strange but even more is the spoon pictures. I think they might be special pokeballs to capture Abra evolutions. What do you think."

<"I like to dance. I like to dance."> Ariac the Spinerak said dancing around the rock tombs.

<"Get hit you mother f***er."> Kanga said getting annoyed.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Wait, on the back-it's a keyhole...wait, I've seen this before! My sisters' friend had a horrible experience once when she put this together-it's dangourous(sp) I don't know if we should do it..."

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Well we might aswell give it a shot."

<"Dancing is so fun."> Ariac was still dancing around the now tiring Kanga.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Serenity groaned-It was really dangorous.

"Okay," they put the spoons in each other and they began levitating. "It's working!" Serenity said, closing her eyes. next thing she knew there was a small thump, then a louder one, then another louder one. When she looked an Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam were staring at the spoons.

<Those are sacred Celadon Phycic spoon necklaces!> The Abra said

<Where did they get those?.The Kadabra chimed in.

"Sacred? My grandmother made these!" Serenity said. She took the necklaces out of the air and showed them to the pokemon.

"See, look-that's my grandmothers name!" the evolutions stared in awe at her.

<So you're one of the Celadon phycics?> one asked

"Yeah, what about it?"

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Well i may not be psychic but my cousin is. You heard of Sabrina the gym leader? Well my cousin is a trainer taught by her. Strongest of them all to. What's weird though is she's suposed to be from Saffron i'm the only in the family who was raised in Celadon. But who cares."

<"Maybe you are a psychic but not realised it yet."> Kanga said. Man she complains to much

"I do not." She looked up to see she was being stared at. "Kanga why did you say that?"

<"I didn't. I said something in my mind though.">

"Cool i must be kind of psychic too. But then again i am kinda slightly related to Sabrina of Saffron. Does that mean i'm a Saffrom psychic, because of my Saffron roots, or a Celadon, because that's where i was born."

<"See what i mean. Talk to much."> Ariac was just in a ball sleeping. It's fangs still stiking out like little red sticks coming out of it's face.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"No, my familly are faumous. They make little trinkets and are suprisingly accurate with thier readings. It's all part of a corprate scam if you ask me," the evolutions glared at her. "Then again..."

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Yeah but now what do we do now these pokemon are here?"

<"It is you. The girl with the song."> The Abra said pointing at Aileta.

"Yeah so? Who cares. It's just a song."

<"It is a symbol of...erm....what is it a symbol of?"> The Abra said turning to it's evolutions.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
"Summer! You remember summer with your trainers! Could you take us to them?" she asked

<That's the thing, because of that song we can't remember.>

*This is sorta getting difficult, does anyone know where not_awake is?*

P

Prince_Rilian

not_awake said:
[Things are going to slow down, just a bit, due to me taking part in SP's RP and a few other things. I'll try to keep this going until we hit the end of the story or too many people lose interest. (Though I hope we make it to the end.) Thanks to everyone who's stuck around.]
OOC: that is where he went. i think now he is officially gone.... to many people have left this rpg. Like the people on the other ship. They have all stopped posting. basically it is Crystal-Zephyr who has done most posting. I have not posted a lot. actually i have posted very little...... ShyPikachu posts every now and then, but he really has to stop getting grounded. And Flygon_Rulz has been dropping in every now and then.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Well dear Prince Rillian, I have now been ungrounded. I can't believe he left, let me check his previous posts. The RPG of mine that he was in is closed, it was about two weeks ago. I'm re-opening later, but I don't know where is.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"Is every pokemon on this island a freak?"

<"I'm on this island and i'm not a freak."> Kanga said.

"I ment pokemon born on this island."

<"I'm not a freak. Fudge cake."> Ariac the Spinerak said.

"Yeah of coarse you're not." She said sarcastically.

<"Yeah that's what i said.">

"You gotta learn sarcasm."

<"What's that?">

"Somebody help me."

<"Can do."> Kanga said starting to drop more rocks onto the green bug. This time it worked as it was hit dead on it's back.

<"My head hurts and my back hurts. I have two owies."> Ariac complained.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"OKay, now I'm scared," Kiki said, eyeing up Ariac, "He has two 'owies'. That scares me," she said nervously. Dave crawled over to her.

<Hear hear younger member! I the most sucidal creature on the planet, who has no purpose in life besides killing myself, says that you must shut the h*ll up!> Dave grumbled angrily.

"See?" Kiki muttered.

OOC: this really isn't going to go anywehre without not awake, he's the gm, and he hasn't posted anywhere since April seventeenth.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Ariac crawled out from under the rock. <"You wanna fight or something?">

"Ariac stop fooling around."

<"Why he starting a fight with me."> The Spinerak crawled over. The larger bug did nothing but slightly move. Ariac just ran back extremaly fast. <"Please don't hurt me.">

"Why are the pokemon here so...weird?"

<"Tell me about it. They're giving us pokemon a bad name."> Kanga said.

"See. At least you're sensible."

<"When we get home can we have a party with cake?">

"Kanga you love cake to much."

<"I no.">