• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kai's Event and Others Shop

bulba bulba saur

bullllbbbaaaaaasaur!
Hi! i'm the guy with the shiny stunfisk and i am interested in your shiny legendaries

bulba bulba saur

bullllbbbaaaaaasaur!

DirectKai

Firstly, sorry everyone DX I thought i would be available today but my friend was over since she didn't have anyone to pick her up from school and i had a lot of homework.

i like the entei, would you like TRU shaymin in return?

Yeah :D

Hmm, I thought I'd include it being worth 2 SF if we made a bigger trade than 10. If you only want that one it will be worth 4 (and whatever the deal would be, I will have to make it non-redis :/)

Ok : D there are actually some others I am interested in from your shop (other shiny flawless). How many would it be? xD
Interested in your shiny flawless turtwig and taillow.

See if interested in any of these:

-shiny flawlessUT pawniard adamant ut with egg moves: psycho cut , sucker punch;
-shiny flawless UT timid female ut snorunt with spikes egg move;
-shiny flawless EVD DW Politoed with egg move encore and and HP electric 70
-shiny flawless EVD DW Sableye with egg move recover;
-Shiny flawless EVD Thundurus with HP Ice 70
-Shiny flawless EVD DW Salamence with D. Dance and Dragon Rush
-Shiny flawless UT scizor adamant with moves: counter, bug bite, bullet punch, night slash;
-shiny flawless (0 ivs in speed) UT ferroseed with egg moves: Leech Seed and Spikes;

I'm mainly interested in the Pawniard and and Ferroseed : D

If any of them shiny flawless pokemon have egg move's i can give you some of your want's :D

These are the ones I checked (only the flawless ones xD):

Bonsly- Stealth Rock
Elekid- Meditate, Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
Happiny- Aromatherapy
Diglett- Reversal, Endure, Faint Attack
Growlithe- Morning Sun, Body Slam
Charmander- Crunch, Belly Dance
Mudkip- Yawn, Counter
Shinx- Fire Fang, Ice Fang
Chingling- Wish, Hypnosis

Hi! i'm the guy with the shiny stunfisk and i am interested in your shiny legendaries

Which one would you like for it? C:

DirectKai

Im interested in yout shiny PC groudon and kyogre, shiny,manaphy and karel riolu...I can offer shiny ludicolo, blaziken and metagross all are shing events..I Cal also offer dw starters if your interested

The DW starters sound great : D I've been in need of those lately xD

DirectKai

im still interested in a flawless genesect i can offer shiny flawless yamask or zorua

Which nature were you interested in? : D
Shiny flawless Yamask sounds good : D

mfp94

Shiny Chimchar Lv. 1 Hasty Near Flawless (31|31|31|31|31|30)

Im interested in this pokemon. I have a Jantas Golurk, quirky nature, that I am willing to trade. His Iv's are 3/13/31/21/21/31. If this isnt enough, I can add a shiny beldum to the trade.

DirectKai

modest naive or timid

Ok that works : D

Shiny Chimchar Lv. 1 Hasty Near Flawless (31|31|31|31|31|30)

Im interested in this pokemon. I have a Jantas Golurk, quirky nature, that I am willing to trade. His Iv's are 3/13/31/21/21/31. If this isnt enough, I can add a shiny beldum to the trade.

The Golurk is enough :)

DirectKai

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
I want SF/near Flawless: Mantyke, Clefairy, Tailow, Houndoor, Kricketune, Mawile, Igglybuff, Tyrogue (Ability?), Combee (Female?), Bonsly, Chingling, Wynaut, Dustox, Lickytunge, Wooper :)

Last edited:

DirectKai

I want SF/near Flawless: Mantyke, Clefairy, Tailow, Houndoor, Kricketune, Mawile, Igglybuff, Tyrogue (Ability?), Combee (Female?), Bonsly, Chingling, Wynaut, Dustox, Lickytunge, Wooper :)

Ok, I'm mainly interested in your: Swedish Darkrai, S/F Venipede, S/F Litwick, shiny near flawless Timburr, S/F Solosis, S/F Zorua, and S/F Karrablast : D I'm not sure exactly how many to choose xD

The Combee is a Female and the Tyrogue has the ability Steadfast :D

I can do like 5 starters fir the 4 I asked about...if thats ok with you

Ok that works : D