• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kakumeiki Valvrave (Valvrave the Liberator)

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
[IMG139]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/3/49251.jpg[/IMG139]​

I believe the first two episodes were good enough for it to have it's own thread

Anyway, anyone else getting any Code Geass vibes from this? Maybe not from the characters themselves, but like the MC's power and stuff?

Attachments

• 49251.jpg
    49251.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1

ForeverFlame

This show is so terribad but I can't stop watching. Katsura Hoshino put D.Gray-man on hiatus to do character designs for this show so I feel like I have to watch it, for D.Gray-man's sake. And I really want to see how many ridiculous plot twists they can cram into a two-cour series.

SlimeStack

I told myself I'd watch the second episode to give it a chance, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. The first episode was awful.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Having never seen Geass, this series has pleasantly surprised me.

However many Geass fans claim this is a ripoff of said animu.

absolalone111

Now that you've mentioned it, I do kinda see what you mean about it being a code geass clone, but I wouldn't go that far, as it is just "Kid has power, kid fights against impossible odds" and that can be said for a lot of shonen shows. I have taken quite a liking to the show, it's ridiculous and hilarious, I know it isn't meant to be, but it just makes me laugh. It's enjoyable, and I can't wait for each episode to come out.

brawlbankai

Experiened Trainer
i realize this is a late reply, but I had to...

in regard to the people saying this is a geass clone, thats probably because the writer (Ichirō Ōkouchi) is the same for both series
i believe he wrote the original story for geass and the script for valvrave, could be wrong though

anywho, there are only 3 reasons I'm watching this show
1) the main reason is character design, as a long time fan of D.Gray-man, I had to at least give this series a try
2) The opening theme has TM Revolution :)
3) It's a mecha from Sunrise (about the only thing they're good at anymore :()
Hoping it gets better, but doubtful