• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kalos Chronicles Discussion Thread

Viveshade

What's Next?
Yay, I finally posted! And I see we have been posting potential final teams... I have mine sort of planned out as well.

Chanel (Froslass)
Ivan (Venusaur)
Kallima (Vivillon)
??? (Meowstic)

I plan on trying a gym or two, but I would like to mainly participate in contests as well, so I figured a full team of six isn't necessary for me. I may have a fifth Pokémon (or maybe even if a sixth if I change my mind later), though these four are definites in my team.

Edit: TheCharredDragon, I swear I didn't see your post before I made mine (regarding your nickname for your Pokémon). I will change it if you want. Actually, yeah, let me just change it to avoid any confusion. My bad!

Last edited:

Vern

Why not both?
*Counts* We only need Jean and Tangy to post (Especially you Tangy...) And we can move on to Santalune City.

This is why I brought in a Co-GM. We're doing the first Gym Battle more or less as soon as we get to Santalune. (We are wasting zero time in this RPG!) I've only had one RPG ever actually make it to the first Gym. (That RP only had three people, and we basically started at the Gym already.) This is nerve-racking...

Sorry, can you wait for me get a Ralts first? I'll have my post up by around tomorrow.

Also, I've noticed that most RPs I've been in didn't last very long. Is it normal for RPs to just get abandoned very soon after they start?

Tangeh

But then if you did that why would he be there? Luna being there is already strange enough. I would like some people who actually are André fans. :p

I kid, I kid. ^^;;

There I posted. I hope ur happy Mon. Might not even bother keeping the bulbasaur in my party, starters are getting kind of stale on me. So I'll hold off on the SU for now.

Vern

Why not both?
I just realised that every single member of Luna's team so far has something light-blue on them (maybe something I might keep up - I'm totally set on giving Bisharp a awesome scarf). By the way, it wasn't André's Ralts she caught - another one just happened to appear at that moment. Does that sound a little too far-fetched?

Anyways, I'll get sign-up for Ralts posted soon. Misdreavus learns Confuse Ray at level 14, but since Luna had had her for quite a while, it makes sense that it would be slightly overlevelled for someone starting their journey... right?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I kid, I kid. ^^;;

There I posted. I hope ur happy Mon. Might not even bother keeping the bulbasaur in my party, starters are getting kind of stale on me. So I'll hold off on the SU for now.

For now

I just realised that every single member of Luna's team so far has something light-blue on them (maybe something I might keep up - I'm totally set on giving Bisharp a awesome scarf). By the way, it wasn't André's Ralts she caught - another one just happened to appear at that moment. Does that sound a little too far-fetched?

Anyways, I'll get sign-up for Ralts posted soon. Misdreavus learns Confuse Ray at level 14, but since Luna had had her for quite a while, it makes sense that it would be slightly overlevelled for someone starting their journey... right?

Once again, I've had to shiny Ralts appear at the same time. It's not that weird.

Jolie might be a bit overleveled too... Good thing I'm not keeping track of levels! Just don't give them OP moves too early.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Finished my exam! Now I can try and plan stuff for this RP. Deeply regretting using a Ghost-Type character now. lol

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
But André is going to capture all the Fairies. Jessie just KOed a Purrloin without catching it.

If you're going to be a master of a type, you have to like every. single. Pokemon under that type, no exceptions! Otherwise you can't call yourself a master. :p

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Jessie is more of a dog person than a cat person (Then again, since when did I ever have a character who's a cat person?). There's Liepard in a later route anyway (where she'll be more experienced and have special Pokeballs, and thus could capture that, along with Pawniard), so this route, considering her limited balls, she'll capture a Poochyena, not a Purrloin. :p Can't have her capturing two in one route this early, couldn't I? And, Poochyena takes precedence over Purrloin in this case. XD

And, Jessie has had bad experiences with Malamar…she's going to take some time getting over her issues and catching one! After all, it's a Malamar that Rocket utilizes (along with Hypno) to get her to do their bidding! XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
*sigh* I might have Katherine do like Zack did, and capture pokemon outside of her preferred type. Would be boring to only RP with a Duskull anyway. (Not to mention how OP it would eventually become. lol)

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
He's Andre. :p

Besides, I implied that the KO'd Purrloin has a Sassy Nature and is kinda girly/vain. As much as possible, Jessie would want a Liepard that's…Adamant or Jolly. XD Raoul is Brave or Rash, while Loki is Naughty. :p

Jessie herself is rather…Adamant, so I guess the Pokemon Nature she's least likely to have in her team would be…Modest (considering it's Adamant's stat opposite) or Timid. XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Timid Liepard, like "I... I'm gonna battle you now, if that's... okay?"
Would be hilarious.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I have a Bold Flabebe, Actually, lots of his Pokemon will be bold. There are lots of ways to interpret the word bold. :p

I may post today, but I also might be busy, so we'll see. Now is the time when you all get your other stuff done. Schade, post in Titans plz!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Take the requests to my VM, Mon.
No Pokemon will be caught for Katherine in this route, but Maybe if there is something worth catching in the Town.
Casual Ghosts, Darks, Heck, even Zubats!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Relax, Schade, there's a bunch of Ghosts around the Laverre area and the Lostlorn Forest (Phantump line, Gastly line, Litwick line)…XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Route 3 is mostly Bugs + other things... Zubats are found in caves. You shouldn't make requests for specific Pokemon to appear. I may not make them appear just to mess with you. :p

Will make things boring if you do. lol. But ye, I feel ya. I'll make the best out of what I am given.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Kathy? Really? lol
I'll live and adapt depensing on what appears in the wild. Sorry for appearing demanding.